Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doubt it, P4P is public opinion, not judges. Floyd at this moment is getting his as.shole widened, literally. Literally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anti~Jalandoni View Post
      Tim Bradley went the distance with Pacquiao, which supposedly or presumed to end as a Knockout..
      Betting odds favored decision not knockout. A lot of supposed "boxing insiders" were hinting and picking upset. What they got was a one sided fight in which the guy with the indomitable will was seemingly discouraged midway through the fight. Maybe I expected more from Bradley, but he certainly didn't do anything to make a case for moving up the p4p ladder in my book.

Comment

• Celebrities tweets on outcome of Pac vs. Bradley fight

Lady Gaga: Twitter holds the truth. #MannyPacquiaoIsStillTheWorldsBestBoxer

Katy Perry: #RIPBoxing #MannyPacquiaoIsStillTheWorldsBestBoxer The whole world is disappointed just look at the TT. But we all know who really won!

Xzibit: I live in LA, if I wanted to see somebody get robbed,I could go outside and see it for free, it shouldn't cost me 65 bucks. #PacBradley

Bill Simmons: Does everyone who watched tonight's fight have to appear as witnesses at the trial for the people who fixed it? How does this work?

Miley Cyrus: umm wtf?!? were the judges not watching the same fight i was??? wowwww. i keep thinking they are gonna say "gotchya!" MP (NTBC) is the hero here & every body knows it! I feel so sad right now! i wanna send him a belt! ha! that summm bulll****! This just proves that everything boils down to politics. ugh. why cant people just fight fair?! let the WINNERS win!

Oscar De La Hoya: Bradley should have given the belt and announce victory to paquiao right after the decision.

Dana White: Worst athletic commission in the country!

Floyd Mayweather Sr: I think Pacquiao should have won. #PacBradley

Nick Carter: I think I may never take boxing seriously again after that horrible decision against pacquiao. Manny freakin won that fight!

Bob Arum: "I have the best eye doctor, if the judges go to LA, I will pay for their eye exam" #PacBradley

Marlon Wayans: I'm protesting boxing Til this is fixed! Do not support this sport until this is fixed! This is a disrespect to the art

SnoopDogg: Ain't that sum bull*** Boxing is a wrap. Going back on that ultimate fighting

Busta Rhymes: BRADLEY U CAN'T SLEEP 2NIGHT THE FEEDBACK IS OVERWHELMING ISN'T IT? THE WORLD KNOWS U LOST. DO THE RIGHT THING & GIVE THAT BELT 2 PACMAN!!!

Aaron Rodgers: That is horrible. Unreal. Ridiculous. ******. Bogus. Etc. That fight wasn't close and I was pulling for Bradley. That is why boxing isn't popular anymore because of embarrassing scoring of fights like that. Wow. Goodnight

Bruno Mars: Pac man 4 life

Trey Songz: Robbery!!!

Jessica Biel: What a joke! I can't believe they gave it to Bradley.

Rob Kardashian: I guess they wanted to bring Manny back down to earth. That was disrespectful.

Khloé Kardashian: Is this a joke? Bible am I tripping out??? WAIT A MINUTE?!? HOLD UP!!! ARE THEY FOR REAL???????????????????" The stats don't add up to the decision made. This is crazy! Can I really get my money back now? So when Bradley checks the tape.... And sees what we all saw... Will he give the belt to Pac? What winner says they need to check the tape?

Greg Jennings: Just had dis crazy dream. N it was Bradley beating PAC. gotta turn da tv off n back on n make sure my television is working right. SMH. WOW!

Rip Hamilton: I'm done watching boxing. WWF

Reggie Bush: I can't believe that decision! One of the biggest upsets in boxing history!!!!!

Ramses Barden: #2012. The world is definitely ending. There's your proof

Brad Wilkerson: Boxing judges and weather forecasters have a lot more in common than I thought. 90% of the timethey can be wrong and still have a job

Ryan Clark: Worst decision I've ever paid for!!!!! Dang Pac Man! At least you're smiling!

Desmond Howard: I watched the fight with @Matt5thStGym and he kept telling me "they're going to give it to Bradley".

Comment

• Funny how he also took #1 without even lacing a glove when pacroid lost to marquez

Comment

• He schooled an excellent young fighter. It's a great win on his resume (yes, it's a win, I refuse to acknowledge what a bunch of crooks deem it to be).

The performance was top-notch too. Obviously he should have closed the show (if only he knew that he had walked right into a set-up) but he won all the exchanges, his left hand was sharp, fast and powerful. Even his defence was good.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              kinda sucks Bradley's holding Marquez's 5th weight class WBO welterweight title
              This is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                Doubt it, P4P is public opinion, not judges. Floyd at this moment is getting his as.shole widened, literally. Literally.
                your posts consist of "fa.gs" and "as.sholes"

you got daddy problems bro? you mad?

Comment

• Some of these are completely irrelevant, I'd try to keep them boxing related only, but that's just my opinion. Also Roger Mayweather one is fake, he's not even on twitter. Some of these other ones can be faked too.

Comment

• I thought he looked impressive, as a boxer. I didnt see many punches from Bradley going through Manny's gaurd, nor did I see anyone make Bradley look this silly.

Comment

• I was looking for the picture of the score card!

How the fuvk did Bradley win round 5? And I'm sure round 7/8 one of those rounds was a clear Pacquiao round as well

Comment

Working...
                      X