Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shogunn View Post
    yesss. floyd doesnt have to fight Manny now. What a win it is for you fans of (f.aggot) floyd
    you so mad

Comment

• here are some tweets about the fight:

Jessica Sanchez (@JSanchezAI11): "Cong**** to the new winner but I'm still really upset about the results :smileysad:"

Justin Timberlake (@jtimberlake): "I'm gonna let it go... After I say this... Boxing was RUINED tonight for me."

Busta Rhymes (@BusaBusss): "BRADLEY U CAN'T SLEEP 2NIGHT THE FEEDBACK IS OVERWHELMING ISN'T IT? THE WORLD KNOWS U LOST. DO THE RIGHT THING & GIVE THAT BELT 2 PACMAN!!!"

Miley Cyrus (@MileyCyrus): "Yo manny! you just gotta remember what my daddy @billyraycyrus always told me "when you knock em out, you dont need no judge!"

Bruno Mars (@BrunoMars): "Pac man 4 life."

Nick Carter (@nickcarter): "I think I may never take boxing seriously after tonight. Manny pacquiao won that fight! Sad day for boxing, I think we should protest!"

Chris Daughtry (@CHRIS_Daughtry): "YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!! PACQUAIO TOTALLY OWNED THAT FIGHT!!!"

Jessica Biel (@JessicaBiel) sa resulta: "What a joke! I can't believe they gave it to Bradley."

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
        your posts consist of "fa.gs" and "as.sholes"

you got daddy problems bro? you mad?
        are you stalkin me? f.aggot?

I didnt know people who call someone else an as.shole automatically makes them have daddy issues. Pass 6th grade yet kid?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lineal Champ View Post
          All jokes aside, can't be mad at Bradley. He did what he was suppose to do.
          Bradley should be a man of honor and hand that title back to Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anti~Jalandoni View Post
            Pacquiao never stopped pushing during the Marquez fight unlike now that he wasn't that active. Pacquiao has definitely lost the workrate as he aged.
            Don't think so tbh, I mean the Marquez fight he started to come on because he knew it was extremely tight and that he was losing. This one however it was in the bag just like Pac-Marg fight so he thought he didn't need to press the action.

Comment

• They are official trained veteran judges and they know what they're doing. They hold more weight than we do at home.

-pacfarts

Comment

• Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                are you stalkin me? f.aggot?
                bro, you mad for real

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  kinda sucks Bradley's holding Marquez's 5th weight class WBO welterweight title
                  **** Pacquiao Bradley 2

Make Marquez Bradley

Comment

• Those scorecards... are so bad... I think my dog just threw up looking at them.

CJ Ross gave Bradley Rd. 5,7 & 8.....

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      Floyd is in prison and Manny should have won. Bradley might move up for going the distance but little should change.
                      Pretty much about spot on

Comment

Working...
                      X