Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMO Pacquiao looked a bit off the entire fight. Every time Pacquiao got into exchanges he would get off a 1-2 or a 1-2-3 but that's it. Bradley gave him a number of opportunities where he could have gotten probably 2 or 3 more punches through but Pacquiao just stood there waiting for Bradley. Manny was also VERY sloppy during the exchanges. It's evident especially when you compare his exchanges with a much higher skilled fighter in Cotto where Manny would throw beautiful, fluid combinations.

The prime Pacquiao against Cotto is gone where he would throw combinations, turn his opponent, and throw more combinations again. Pacquiao was also mostly flat-footed rather than the darting in-out Pacquiao we last saw in the Cotto/Clottey fights.

Comment

• Bradley is in a wheelchair....due to a foot related injury....which restraints a person from walking

Comment

• I've been laughing today but now I'm really rather sad because something's beginning to sink in.

You know it's bad when people like NBA players and actors and such...people that can afford PPV's every other week say they'll never watch boxing again.

Mixed Martial Arts won the battle last night.

Great thread though. Love reading others thoughts.

Comment

• Even Timothy ****ing Bradley didn't think he won.

Comment

• kinda sucks Bradley's holding Marquez's 5th weight class WBO welterweight title

Comment

• Live i scored it 6-6... It wasn't a robbery at all in my eyes. The HBO broadcasting is atrocious... Some people get influenced by the commentators during rounds and when scoring them. Bradley fought well and i could easily see a case for him winning last night. Same as the Marquez fight, live i thought he won but re watched it and changed my opinion, both were closer than most think and not robberies at all.

Comment

• Top Rank Boxing @trboxing
                Roach: I thought we clearly, clearly won the fight. I think [the judges] had their eyes closed. #PacBradley

Top Rank Boxing @trboxing
                Arum: Please welcome the guy you all saw winning the fight, except for 3 blind mice, Manny Pacquiao. #PacBradley

Top Rank Boxing @trboxing
                Pacquiao: I want a rematch. Arum: If you want it, Manny, then that's what we'll do. #PacBradley

Comment

• he showed his age, he burnt himself out swinging for the fences looking to ko bradley, prime pacquiao doesn't get tired like that

Comment

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
                    bradley fans are disgusted? where?

and no one is celebrating, bradley beat pacquiao is what the books say so that's fact.
                    Fact doesn't equate to being legitimate.

Fact: Montel Griffin has a W over RJJ
                    Legitimacy: 2 cent roll of toilet paper

And he has a point. Floyd stans seem to be in a state of mindless ****** now that Floyd has seemingly gained the upper hand in future negotiations. Or better yet, having a legitimate reason to not fight Pacquiao.

Comment

• I re-watched the fight and it was actually closer than I originally thought.

Pacquaio still won though.

Comment

Working...
                      X