Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
    Question is does Bradley have timing ? Speed is great with out good timing it ain't ****
    I agree timing is another 'secret' rule in boxing that casuals don't know. The problem is, Bradley doesn't time like a true counter puncher, he out hustles fighters. Watch Alex, Witter, Cassmayor etc... He does not weight, hit and reset, but more throws body shots, and that right hand and ducks, or when he boxed VS Peterson 5th onwards, he was fluid and moving, but Peterson was too slow to catch him. Plus Bradley sparred Pete loads previously and has said he doesn't know what Pac is like because they never shared the ring.

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    oh really? and how is that may I ask?? its not the 50s anymore, that myth has long been debunked. but go ahead, tell me why those muscles (which arent even that abnormal) will slow him down...
    (this should be epic)
    Well you need to be in great condition to have msucles and maintain speed for 12 rounds because they use up oxygen. Arms do get tired when hit, and when they throw so it is natural to slow down the bigger you are. Bradley truely isn't that fast. He hans't been in the ring with a guy as fast and Pac. Alexander was fast but was easily timable which Kotelnik showed, and Witter was passed it. Peterson isn't too fast and nor were Holt, Abregu and Campbell.

I have done my research lately and unless Pac slows down by a huge amount, then Bradley won't win.

Comment

• War Bradley

Comment

• hey guys, just wanna say hi before this thing crashes and burns

Comment

• Originally posted by Unseen View Post
          I agree timing is another 'secret' rule in boxing that casuals don't know. The problem is, Bradley doesn't time like a true counter puncher, he out hustles fighters. Watch Alex, Witter, Cassmayor etc... He does not weight, hit and reset, but more throws body shots, and that right hand and ducks, or when he boxed VS Peterson 5th onwards, he was fluid and moving, but Peterson was too slow to catch him. Plus Bradley sparred Pete loads previously and has said he doesn't know what Pac is like because they never shared the ring.

Well you need to be in great condition to have msucles and maintain speed for 12 rounds because they use up oxygen. Arms do get tired when hit, and when they throw so it is natural to slow down the bigger you are. Bradley truely isn't that fast. He hans't been in the ring with a guy as fast and Pac. Alexander was fast but was easily timable which Kotelnik showed, and Witter was passed it. Peterson isn't too fast and nor were Holt, Abregu and Campbell.

I have done my research lately and unless Pac slows down by a huge amount, then Bradley won't win.
          correct, which bradley is, so you are right. but this paclan dude is automatically saying cause bradley has big muscles, he will be slowed down. no sense in spreading bs when he clearly does not know anything about it, as is evident...

Comment

• Bushbaby signed in lock & loaded.

Comment

• I am liking Bradley's mentality coming into this fight.

He has a warrior spirit that reminds me of Hagler.
              Last edited by Young Money; 06-08-2012, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• I'm with Bradley all the way on this one. I don't hope or wish he is going to win, I fully believe he will dominate. I will say that Pacquiao Hattoning Bradley is always a possibility, due to Timmy's sometimes reckless aggression. More likely though, Bradley gets inside and stays there as Pac gets humiliated. I look forward to it!

Comment

• [FULL VIDEO] Pacquiao vs Bradley - HBO Weigh In

One of my the channel im subscribed to uploaded it. So credit goes to original uploader im just sharing.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                    wait seriously? defense? pac has the edge on defense? when and where?
                    Pac has a bad defense when all out attacking for sure, but when he isn't, such as JMM 3, his defense isn't that bad tbh. I would say even, there is a myth that Bradley has a good defense, hell no, I watched him a lot this week and he is very open to the middle and sometimes walks straight into shots. His body movement is excellent, but when he commits to that shot, he gets tagged.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      Arum doesn't want to go head to head with it... so expect a delay in the fight.
                      This is what i was thinking. But still they cant delay the WHOLE card can they? Do u think people will want to pay 60 for half a ppv?

Comment

Working...
                      X