Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ali didn't use speed against Foreman.

Comment

• Why are people speaking as though Bradley is the Hulk?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        malignaggi vs cotto
        Hamed vs Barrera
        Camacho vs Chavez

oh wait..... lol.
        Chavez is superior to Camacho, he is a top 2 latino boxer.
        Barrera again is superior to Hamed skill wise and intelligence. Barrera isn;t even slow.
        Paulie has no power nor a right hand and Cotto is clearly the better fighter. Cotto at 140 wasn't slow.

I get what you mean that not speed alone, that is true but Pac holds a lot of other advantages too, particularly power.

Bradley is good, everything is good about him from chin to speed, but he isn't great.

Comment

• same bradley that went down against holt? LOL

bumping this thread once fight is over. you scrubs better not punk out
          Last edited by thedarkness; 06-08-2012, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• you'll see the speed difference tomorrow we can talk about it then

Comment

• sugar ray leonard overrated at welterweight

should he really be considered in the top 5 welterweight like most experts have him i dnt think he should he made his name there bt the only great ww i know of he beat there was thomas hearns

roberto duran and wilfred benitez didnt make theyre name at welterweight and arent considered to be great welterwights.
              plzz give me your input on this subject

Comment

• Originally posted by socialteach View Post
                If you look at most welterweights, that's what they weigh by fight time.
                Pacquiao isn't a welterweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  Do you mean the fight where he did not lose a rd??Just wondering..
                  What has that got to do with his speed being slightly sloer at 147?

Who is Abregu again? Name me 3 fighter he has fought that you have seen without boxrecing.

Comment

• Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
                    same bradley that went down against holt? :laugh:

bumping this thread once fight is over. you scrubs better not punk out
                    No shame in supporting a fighter, win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unseen View Post
                      Chavez is superior to Camacho, he is a top 2 latino boxer.
                      Barrera again is superior to Hamed skill wise and intelligence. Barrera isn;t even slow.
                      Paulie has no power nor a right hand and Cotto is clearly the better fighter. Cotto at 140 wasn't slow.

I get what you mean that not speed alone, that is true but Pac holds a lot of other advantages too, particularly power.

Bradley is good, everything is good about him from chin to speed, but he isn't great.

lol, you get what I mean though.

I'm not even saying speed isn't a good thing. I'm just pointing out, it's not the end all, be all.

I know those dudes are skillful but they obviously aren't the faster man in those contests.

Comment

Working...
                      X