Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War!!!!!!!!!!!!Timmy B!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post

This one does

Similar pose for the Cotto fight.

Does not look the same.

But it's reaching to try and say because he has 2% less body fat with Cotto than Bradley, he's on roids.

My personal opinion on him being on roids, I will not express but it is reaching a bit if you are to imply that between images, he must have been on roids before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paclan View Post
        are you 12? Get out of here with garbage
        k got it, nuff said. thanks for playing!

Comment

• Henry Cooper used to claim that he put weights in his pockets to appear heavier. Chris Byrd also claimed that he weighed less than 200 pounds to some of his heavyweight contests in which he appeared to weigh 210+ lbs. No proof other than their word though.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
            Question is does Bradley have timing ? Speed is great with out good timing it ain't ****
            I agree timing is another 'secret' rule in boxing that casuals don't know. The problem is, Bradley doesn't time like a true counter puncher, he out hustles fighters. Watch Alex, Witter, Cassmayor etc... He does not weight, hit and reset, but more throws body shots, and that right hand and ducks, or when he boxed VS Peterson 5th onwards, he was fluid and moving, but Peterson was too slow to catch him. Plus Bradley sparred Pete loads previously and has said he doesn't know what Pac is like because they never shared the ring.

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
            oh really? and how is that may I ask?? its not the 50s anymore, that myth has long been debunked. but go ahead, tell me why those muscles (which arent even that abnormal) will slow him down...
            (this should be epic)
            Well you need to be in great condition to have msucles and maintain speed for 12 rounds because they use up oxygen. Arms do get tired when hit, and when they throw so it is natural to slow down the bigger you are. Bradley truely isn't that fast. He hans't been in the ring with a guy as fast and Pac. Alexander was fast but was easily timable which Kotelnik showed, and Witter was passed it. Peterson isn't too fast and nor were Holt, Abregu and Campbell.

I have done my research lately and unless Pac slows down by a huge amount, then Bradley won't win.

Comment

• War Bradley

Comment

• hey guys, just wanna say hi before this thing crashes and burns

Comment

• Originally posted by Unseen View Post
                  I agree timing is another 'secret' rule in boxing that casuals don't know. The problem is, Bradley doesn't time like a true counter puncher, he out hustles fighters. Watch Alex, Witter, Cassmayor etc... He does not weight, hit and reset, but more throws body shots, and that right hand and ducks, or when he boxed VS Peterson 5th onwards, he was fluid and moving, but Peterson was too slow to catch him. Plus Bradley sparred Pete loads previously and has said he doesn't know what Pac is like because they never shared the ring.

Well you need to be in great condition to have msucles and maintain speed for 12 rounds because they use up oxygen. Arms do get tired when hit, and when they throw so it is natural to slow down the bigger you are. Bradley truely isn't that fast. He hans't been in the ring with a guy as fast and Pac. Alexander was fast but was easily timable which Kotelnik showed, and Witter was passed it. Peterson isn't too fast and nor were Holt, Abregu and Campbell.

I have done my research lately and unless Pac slows down by a huge amount, then Bradley won't win.
                  correct, which bradley is, so you are right. but this paclan dude is automatically saying cause bradley has big muscles, he will be slowed down. no sense in spreading bs when he clearly does not know anything about it, as is evident...

Comment

• Bushbaby signed in lock & loaded.

Comment

• I am liking Bradley's mentality coming into this fight.

He has a warrior spirit that reminds me of Hagler.
                      Last edited by Young Money; 06-08-2012, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X