Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Defututus View Post
    how is cotto stronger? give me an example
    Cotto has always been an exceptionally strong fighter. That's one of his strengths.

If you need evidence watch the Mosley fight. Cotto overpowered Mosley, who himself is known for being an exceptionally strong welterweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Push Floyd around in their fight.

Ortiz did not do this.
      ur an idiot

ortiz did exactly that, and that is exactly what cotto did not do

ortiz always had his head on floyds chest and kept him pushed up against the ropes

cotto stood in the pocket, at a distance, and with his gloves infront of his face throwing jabs and setting up combos

Comment

Push Floyd around in their fight.

Ortiz did not do this.
        False.

Ortiz was pushing Floyd around more in the first 4 rounds than Miguel did. It was warming up nicely until the headbutt.

Comment

• This will be a tough fight for Manny but i still think he can stop Tim late on though i just cant see it being the whitewash some on here are predicting

Comment

• Ya'll crazy thinking Pac is scared

This is the final press conference and Timmy is acting all serious in the staredown... its just media pictures...

Timmy is the one scared if he feels the needs to act all big and serious...

the weigh in staredown is the time for that and Pac will look exacly the same in that.

Comment

• I like Bradley's demeanor right now. Whats wrong with not liking your opponent? Bradley not playing around and it is showing. Personally I don't like all that buddy buddy stuff from fighters at the staredown and at the weigh in. How you gonna be friendly with a guy who in a few hours is trying to knock your damn head off?

I saw it as Bradley is coming to bring it and try his best to win. Manny was just being Manny. I think Manny was a little caught off guard by the change in Bradley from the face off and the pressers where Bradley was a little more friendly.

Comment

He cut something like 25 lbs in 6 weeks, something like that far too much far too quickly.

And the year later was down to be him being banned for a year.
                still dont mean he was weight drained his next fight would have been at 147 vs cotto if he would have won and not got caught.

Comment

• SAD if pac loses, no one will be able to toe-to-toe with PBF anymore.

PBF has no more rival. Sad story for boxing. Floyd would probably be happier than bradley if bradley wins.. No matter how we perceive it, they are just perfect rivals.. pac is the only other guy in boxing right now who can have huge numbers like floyd does, their style of fighting is completely opposite of each other, their common opponents, and ofcourse the good vs bad character..

war pacquiao!! your story continues!

Comment

• Originally posted by Halls of Fame
                    Cotto already beat Floyds arse from pillar to post and got robbed.

awesome troll!! and Im not just saying that to be nice, this is actually a well thought out, intelligent troll that you pulled here. kudos to you sir...

Comment

• Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                      PBF has no more rival. Sad story for boxing. Floyd would probably be happier than bradley if bradley wins.. No matter how we perceive it, they are just perfect rivals.. pac is the only other guy in boxing right now who can have huge numbers like floyd does, their style of fighting is completely opposite of each other, their common opponents, and ofcourse the good vs bad character..

war pacquiao!! your story continues!
                      Are you really smashing in your sig pic? If not why even take a pic like that?

Comment

Working...
                      X