Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you dont know big muscles affect your stamina maybe you should retake P.E

Comment

• Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
      Question is does Bradley have timing ? Speed is great with out good timing it ain't ****
      Thread....

Comment

• Originally posted by Paclan View Post
        if you dont know big muscles affect your stamina maybe you should retake P.E
        /facepalm

Comment

• Originally posted by Unseen View Post
          Bradley has stamina, mofo runs in a high altitude desert (I think it is) so yeah.

However when I saw him VS Abregu, he did look slightly slower bro. The weight does affect people, especially at Worls level where 5% advantage is the difference to a win at times.
          Do you mean the fight where he did not lose a rd??Just wondering..

Comment

• Ali didn't use speed against Foreman.

Comment

• Why are people speaking as though Bradley is the Hulk?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                malignaggi vs cotto
                Hamed vs Barrera
                Camacho vs Chavez

oh wait..... lol.
                Chavez is superior to Camacho, he is a top 2 latino boxer.
                Barrera again is superior to Hamed skill wise and intelligence. Barrera isn;t even slow.
                Paulie has no power nor a right hand and Cotto is clearly the better fighter. Cotto at 140 wasn't slow.

I get what you mean that not speed alone, that is true but Pac holds a lot of other advantages too, particularly power.

Bradley is good, everything is good about him from chin to speed, but he isn't great.

Comment

• same bradley that went down against holt? LOL

bumping this thread once fight is over. you scrubs better not punk out
                  Last edited by thedarkness; 06-08-2012, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• you'll see the speed difference tomorrow we can talk about it then

Comment

• sugar ray leonard overrated at welterweight

should he really be considered in the top 5 welterweight like most experts have him i dnt think he should he made his name there bt the only great ww i know of he beat there was thomas hearns

roberto duran and wilfred benitez didnt make theyre name at welterweight and arent considered to be great welterwights.
                      plzz give me your input on this subject

Comment

Working...
                      X