Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ottke's Twin View Post
    Does he say "Mayweather will beat him" before that?

I'd ask why that wasn't subtitled too, but I think know why.
    Originally posted by Dunkeroo23 View Post
    If you listen to it closely, it does sound like Bradley says "Mayweather would beat him, but Mayweather'll never stop him."
    Flo tards will hear whatever they want to hear. Pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ottke's Twin View Post
      Not reaching at all, bruh. I watched it again and I'm sure he says Mayweather will beat him.
      That's what I thought he said.

"Mayweather will beat him. But Mayweather will never stop him"

Comment

• He did say Mayweather will beat em. Listen and read his lips! He definitely said Mayweather will beat em.

Comment

• Clearly says "Mayweather would beat him, Mayweather would never stop him".

Comment

• In the post fight he says he considers himself as the #2 p4p, which tells you he thinks Floyd was always #1

Bradley has always thought Mayweather>Pacquiao

Comment

• Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
              Flo tards will hear whatever they want to hear. Pathetic.
              WRONG!

I'm actually a huge Pacquaio fan and have hated on Floyd heavily in the past (though thawed to him since the Cotto fight).

Some of us can actually keep it real and hear what we hear, not what we want to hear. Liberate yourself, bruh. Honestly, it's fun.

Comment

• FLO TARD: "Oh my gosh guys, did you see that Bill Cosby just said, Floy Joy Mayweather was one of the cosby kids!"

FLO TARD #2: "WITH THE JELLO AND THE PUDDING!! DAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Comment

• "Mayweather would beat him, but Mayweather'll never stop him"

That is pretty much the opinion of every nonbiased boxing fan
                  Last edited by DoubleDatJab; 06-11-2012, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• Everyone knows the best fighters were from the midwest. Manny pacquiao is actually from illinois. Was born on the southside of chicago, but moved to the phillipines.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                      It's interesting that they all gave the 7th round to Bradley, I gave that one to Manny but it's understandable as Pacquiao was missing most of his punches. Round 5 is a Pacquiao round in my opinion. Round 8 was a close but clear round for Pacquiao as well. Only clear rounds Bradley won in my opinion is 1,2,10,11,12. Which again I'm gonna say this whole robbery thing is overblown.
                      After rewatching the fight i definitely agree with those rounds going to Bradley. And there were also a couple of other rounds that could've gone either way.

The fight was much closer than some people are making it out to be. HBO and the Crowd were so biased towards Pacquiao that people got caught up in it. Every time Pac threw a left Lampley would yell "Boom another hard left from pacquiao" even if it didn't land. and of course the crowd reacts to every little flurry pacquiao throws regardless if he lands or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X