Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by socialteach View Post
    I think Bradley is a natural welter who struggled to make 140. He will weigh 160 by fight time. I bet Pacquiao gains 2 or 3 lbs at most. I think he's cut down on weight training, but if you look at his legs, they're huge and much of punching power is generated from the legs and speed translates into power and Pac Man is faster.
    160 really?

Comment

• it wont hinder, it will give a massive blow to the fight... everyone is excited for the game, im looking forward to it, this isnt game 2 or 3 .. its game 7 and theres is alot for lebron james to prove.....as far as being used for an excuse, you can believe bob arum already has their publicist working on a story to say the ppv didnt do so well because of it....

Comment

• I have said the same thing!
        Pac is going to either lose or get embarrassed

Comment

• Arum doesn't want to go head to head with it... so expect a delay in the fight.

Comment

• I believe it will greatly effect the PPV numbers. Was talking to a casual fan at 24 hour fitness and he said "Im not paying $60 dollars to catch the fight mid way through" I told him that their going to delay the main event and he said he was good, he'd just catch the replay...I think alot of other people will have this same mindset.
            Last edited by Come∂ian; 06-08-2012, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SaintGeorge View Post
                I've never been so sure of anything in my life before, I'm absolutely convinced.
                calm down...it was just a weigh in. Dont let the whole Bradley being all hyped up and acting like hes a killer get you all riled up. Manny knows how to let the steam out of people reaaaal quick. Dont get your hopes up.

Comment

• He looks the same. If I had to really nitpick Id say he lost a little definition. But Cmon, the man is involved in so many things that its practically a given these days.

Comment

• No really need for a new thread..... but I agree

Comment

• Just to add, muscles do not win fights. Bradley is quite slow watching him VS Cassa.

Comment

Working...
                      X