Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
    cotto and may was a close fight

my point being cottos best days are past him ....bradley a much bigger challenge

i agree with ur arums b.s. Its almost laughable ..he dnt wana fight floyd so hell make just as much fighting bradley twice
    not tht i think he thinks floyd will beat pac man b.c. Obvs tht dnt matter to him

its just he hates floyd tht much he dont wanna put a $ in is pocket
    By close do you mean Cotto winning 2-3 rounds? Come on man, I was there LIVE at the MGM. I then watched the replay at THEHotel Mandalay Bay the next day to get another opinion. I gave Cotto 2 rounds the night of the night and then gave him a total of 3 rounds the day after.

It wasn't close. Also remember this was Cotto being comfortable and confident. Doesn't change the fact that he got beat by a cheater and then by Pac at a stipulated catchweight. However Mayweather gave Cotto the advantage and fought him at HIS weight just like Mayweather did vs De La Hoya... No stipulations like Pac wanted and still wants if they met for a 2nd time. That tells you right there how important the weight is for Pac.

Anyway, I'm glad that people understand Bob's agenda.

Comment

• Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
      STEVE FORBES HIT THE NAAIL ON THE HEAD
      Steve Forbes
      Listen...we all saw the fight... the promotion was geared at a november 10th rematch...you guys couldt see that? This eliminates mayweather from the picture for now... it keeps all money in house...it takes away from the back and forth scrap Maywether/cotto had... and puts the conversation on this fight and what will happen in a rematch... Bradley was the key player in a monopolized plan.. he's young, undefeated, not an idiot, speaks well and well respected. People gave pac credit for taking this fight... but there weren't many options... the. Rematch will be a huge promotion...with people saying Pacs mad...and gonna go for a knockout.. pure startigical genius by a legendary promoter...if you think I'm wrong...why wasn't Arum outraged? Because the money stays baby!
      Which is what I have been saying for a VERY long time about Arum's agenda.

Comment

• Most users ever online was 7683, Today at 02:05 AM
        ARUMS PLAN WORKING

Comment

• what are the qualifications to be a judge guys?
          this is really freakin stupid, i dont really know how they score it.
          sometimes they score it for the champion - like the one pressing the action thing, aggresiveness thing, and the challenger not doing enough to decisively win thing.
          sometimes they score it to the one landind the meaningful punches eventhough outworked.

But neither of the style of judging bradley fits in..
          this is really crazy..

Comment

• Fight was closer than people are making it out to be. I gave Bradley rounds 1, 8, 9, 10 and 12 watching it today ( I could very well have given him round 11 too which would have made the fight a draw).

I think people should watch the fight on mute without the influence of Alcohol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorily View Post
              And for the first time in a LONG time, Pac had absolutely NO marks on his face. How do you account for that?

BTW... Bradley never shows any marks on his face, and that's even after he has multiple head clashes per fight, so really your point is moot.

Side note: I was routing for Bradley - but I wanted him to actually win it. He didn't.
              I agree with this...

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                Dana White, UFC President

"Nevada state athletic commission at its finest!!! Youve for to be (expletive) kidding me!! that is disgusting Nevada state athletic commission!!"

"Worst athletic commission in the country!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Chris Leben, UFC fighter

"Worst decision in the history of boxing"

Mark Madden, Radio Host

"That boxing decision was so bad, u gotta wonder if it was a BAD CALL or a FIX. Like I said, THAT BAD."

Charles Robinson, Investigative reporter for Yahoo Sports

"When the guy who wins a fight says "I've got to look at the tape" to see if he won, that's a pretty telling statement about his sport."

Hector Lombard, UFC fighter

"This is been the biggest robbery in history boxing. That's why boxing is not going to go anywhere.."

Ronda Rousey, Strikeforce Champion

"Dude after that bs .... Not sure I'll ever pay to watch boxing again, just so blatantly wrong I'm repulsed"

Zachary Makovsky, Former Bellator Champion

"Worst dec I've ever seen... Mannypacquiao ‪ #andstill "

Lennox Lewis, Former Boxing Champion

"Unbelievable! ‪ #PacBradley This is another stain on boxing. Even worse than my draw with Holyfield! ‪ #Disgraceful "

Mike Tyson
                I got no problems with close decisions. Pac v. marquez 3 was close. But this one is not even close.

Oscar De La Hoya
                "Bradley should have given the belt and announce victory to paquiao right after the decision

Marquez
                "I didn't think the fight was that close. I think
                Pacquiao won by at least five points," said
                Marquez to BoxingScene.com.

Nate Campbell
                Today it is like I was robbed, I feel the pain of PAC.

Joan Guzman
                Que robo. Que robo. What a blow for the boxing world. What a robbery.

J'Leon Love
                I was rooting for Tim Bradley but I can definitely admit the he did not win this fight. Terrible thing for the sport I love.

Snoop Dogg
                “Ain’t that sum [BS]. Boxing is a wrap. Going bacc on that ultimate fighting,”

Ryan ********
                The worst decision I've ever seen in boxing, and I've seen some pretty bad ones. I don't believe that this could simply be incompetence, these judges should be investigated for corruption.

Steve Forbes
                Listen...we all saw the fight... the promotion was geared at a november 10th rematch...you guys couldt see that? This eliminates mayweather from the picture for now... it keeps all money in house...it takes away from the back and forth scrap Maywether/cotto had... and puts the conversation on this fight and what will happen in a rematch... Bradley was the key player in a monopolized plan.. he's young, undefeated, not an idiot, speaks well and well respected. People gave pac credit for taking this fight... but there weren't many options... the. Rematch will be a huge promotion...with people saying Pacs mad...and gonna go for a knockout.. pure startigical genius by a legendary promoter...if you think I'm wrong...why wasn't Arum outraged? Because the money stays baby!

Brett Okamoto, an ESPN correspondent
                "Just spoke to Floyd Mayweather Sr. He thought Pacquiao won. Thought Bradley fought well but definitely lost," said

Joe Rogan
                Holy **** that was a terrible decision in the Pacquiao vs Bradley fight. Someone committed a ****ing crime.

Jens Pulver
                I'm still speechless. I mean REALLY right now? Decisions like that is exactly the reason boxing is dying and @ufc is exploding.

Cesar Gracie
                Pacquiao won that! Good to see the NSAC refs exposed as the incompetent idiots they are.

Mark Muñoz
                Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! #PacquiaovsBradley That decision was crazy. Don't know what the judges were watching! #craziness

Nigel Collins
                A tragic night for Pacquiao and boxing. It was perhaps the worse dec. I've ever seen. Anybody who thinks it was incompetence is a fool.

Dan Rafael
                I dont even know what to say.
                Lampley just told me worst scoring he has EVER seen.

Danny Granger
                Worst decision of all time

Larry Fitzgerald
                Saw a robbery by the Nevada gaming commission 2night @ the MGM. Big ups 2 Manny 4 being a class act regardless of the circumstances.
                more

and for the celebrities/athletes

Justin Timberlake
                I cannot believe what I just saw... Please tell me they read that decision wrong... #Rigged

Jeremy Lin
                That was disappointing... RT @TherealRyanHiga: Manny landed double the punches, but Bradley landed double the hugs #boxingisdead

Jessica Biel
                What a joke! I can't believe they gave it to Bradley.

Jared Dudley
                There cheating in Vegas!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! Wow!!!!! Biggest cheat EVER!!!!!!!

George Foreman
                The fight: Pacquiao was not accurate; Bradley won 2 rd. at the most. Pac was robbed.

Aaron Rodgers
                That is why boxing isn't popular anymore because of embarrassing scoring of fights like that. Wow. Goodnight

Ray Rice
                AgreedRT @DeronWilliams: Boxing is now the worst sport in the history of the world Im never buying a fight again

Shaq
                I watched allota fights but that decision was some bs. Now I wanna see pacqiou verses may weather I spelled PAC mans name wrong so what lol

Busta Rhymes
                BRADLEY U CAN'T SLEEP 2NIGHT THE FEEDBACK IS OVERWHELMING ISN'T IT? THE WORLD KNOWS U LOST. DO THE RIGHT THING & GIVE THAT BELT 2 PACMAN!!!

Lady Gaga: Twitter holds the truth. #MannyPacquiaoIsStillTheWorldsBestBoxer
                Katy Perry: #RIPBoxing #MannyPacquiaoIsStillTheWorldsBestBoxer The whole world is disappointed just look at the TT. But we all know who really won!

Kim Kardashian
                Just talking about this Pacquiao fight with @KhloeKardashian! How is this even legal???!!! Seems so fixed! Pacquiao deserves that belt!

marlon wayans
                Were we all watching the same fight? Bradley got clearly "****ed up"!

Xzibit: I live in LA, if I wanted to see somebody get robbed,I could go outside and see it for free, it shouldn't cost me 65 bucks. #PacBradley

Bill Simmons: Does everyone who watched tonight's fight have to appear as witnesses at the trial for the people who fixed it? How does this work?

oliviamunn
                Did u think u won? Pacquiao:Absolutely. Bradley:I have 2 watch tape&see. ?!! Judges r on crack. Solid crack. Only thing that makes sense.

Miley Cyrus: umm wtf?!? were the judges not watching the same fight i was??? wowwww. i keep thinking they are gonna say "gotchya!" MP (NTBC) is the hero here & every body knows it! I feel so sad right now! i wanna send him a belt! ha! that summm bulll****! This just proves that everything boils down to politics. ugh. why cant people just fight fair?! let the WINNERS win!

Floyd Mayweather Sr: I think Pacquiao should have won. #PacBradley

Nick Carter: I think I may never take boxing seriously again after that horrible decision against pacquiao. Manny freakin won that fight! Read more: http://indopinoy.blogspot.com/2012/0...#ixzz1xPiE37A7

Comment

• Didn't see the fight, but horrific decisions have plagued boxing for decades and nothing will ever change that. (Although traditionally Don King's name has been associated with them more than Arum.)

Whitaker-Chavez that was a robbery, but to me Whitaker's title challenge of Jose Luis Ramirez back in 1988 was even worse (with Captain Lou Duva losing his **** as the decision was announced).

Jeff Fenech got royally ****ed in his first fight with Azumah Nelson (and memorably screaming at King to "**** off") only to get his ass handed to him in the rematch in Australia.

Ref Joey Curtis stopping Mike Weaver's title defence in favour of Michael Dokes for no apparent reason 63 seconds in.

Hearns knocking Leonard down twice in their second fight and getting screwed out of the decision. Hagler-Antuofermo I. And the worst decision I have ever seen: Roy Jones getting ****ed in the Olympics

Comment

• Pac did have some marks on his forehead.

Check out his interview with Marquez on ESPN in the studio after the fight.

Comment

• QUESTION:

If Pac was so dominant, why was Tim's face largely undamaged?

Comment

Working...
                      X