Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Bradley won?

Comment

• Did pac win any rounds on your scorecard?

Comment

• lol don't be boasting about that robbery.

Comment

• No wider than 118-110, I had it 117-111, and no closer than 116-112.

Pac should have won man.

I pray to god Bradley fights the way he did in rounds 1 and 10-12 in the rematch. Box him. Circle to your left, stick the jab, be less willing to trade with Pac like he did in rounds 2-9, and counter him all night. That's how Bradley needs to fight in the rematch.

Comment

• This doesn't reverse the Marquez decision, it's just another crappy black eye for the sport. I just want to know why they bothered screwing JMM if they were gonna turn around and do this.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              I told you guys Pac would lose now kindly eat crow....I'll sell future betting info for e-points if you want to make bank.

I was right, that is all.
              I'll give you all my points if you could make a detailed analysis of how Bradley won if you're just all for the points.

Go ahead please...

Comment

• You're a clown and you're what's wrong with boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Did pac win any rounds on your scorecard?
                  Nah. He knows his own guy didn't even win.

Originally posted by mathed
                  Originally posted by jsfd26
                  The User jsfd26 has just sent you a Donation in the amount of 50000000.

Reason: bradley bet. grats on the gift decision.
                  I could see this a mile away my fiiend....this is a business first, sport second...you don't threaten Arum and get away with it.....you now truly see that Arum is the key to Pac's success or failure.

Comment

• Las Vegas judging forever tainted

If bradley beat pacquiao then cotto killed mayweather by las vegas judges' standards. I think that last nights fight did it for me...pac/bradley was the last prize fight that i'll ever watch. I will just follow amateur boxing where the lack of money keeps the corruption away. Spyvsspy....signing out!

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Cmon are you serious? So far i've seen the fight on 3 different networks, Russian, UK and HBO.

They were all equally shock and kept calling it a sparring session. If you wanna score the fight for Bradley, you can maybe give him 5 rounds, but even thats a stretch
                      Here's my honest opinion of the fight(I left my opinion on our other forum=)). I had Manny winning the fight 7 rounds to 5. Obviously, I gave the nod to Manny but I thought it was a good fight and even thought there could of been one other round that could of been given to Tim to draw it up.

I honestly thought HBO did a very poor job calling this fight. There was a few times where Bradley actually landed cleanly, and the crowd gasped but no mention from HBO.

Manny in a lot of those rounds started so late. Yes, by the very last minute he was pounding out the heavier and sometimes even staggering Bradley with those punched but the first two minutes were filled with Bradley dictating the pace. Yes, I get that they weren't powerful punches but they are still keeping his opponent honest and I have to give that mark in the round for Bradley. So for 2 minutes and some odd change you had Tim pressing and tapping Manny and for around 40 seconds of action you see glimpses of greatness from Manny. To me that isn't a clear Manny round.

Rounds I did give Bradley: 1, 2, 10, 11, and 12. I thought the last 3 were clearly his and for the first two I guess it's a toss up but I thought round 1 was Tims, round 2 was a bit closer.

In the end I still give the fight to Manny. I don't see how he could of lost because I was generous to Tim in quite a few swing rounds. I could of seen a draw though because it was either round 7 or 8 that was pretty close to a swing round as well but the rest were clear which is why I can't see how he lost.

Comment

Working...
                      X