No announcement yet.

Tygart: "Blood testing within 18 days of the fight was not necessary"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Seriously am shamed for this posters, I dont know where some of this people grew up so i dont want to bash them but the education system there must be terrible. Or they are mentally ******ed in a way and if thats the case then i apologies.
    For someone to question the education system and having English as your first language, I'm ashamed at you calling people mentally ******ed when you have this kind of post. Learn basic grammar first before calling people mentally ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
      He did say that. But he said that BASED on the samples that they had. They didn't feel a NEED to blood test after that, BUT STILL HAD THE RIGHT TO DO IT WHENEVER...HENCE RANDOM BLOOD TESTING.
      So based on the samples 18 days before the fight they didn't feel a NEEd to test the blood? Its the same as saying that 14days before the fight they have the idea already if you are juicing or not.

Comment

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
        I have never seen a boxer demand random drug testing due to the bias beliefs of him and his team. I've never seen anything like it. Have you?
        I have seen a fighter be demanded to do a drug test when there were no drug testing in boxing. The fighter that was asked to do it, did it and didn't cry and complain about why he shouldn't do it. See: Holyfield v Tyson II.

Comment

Originally posted by n0b0dy View Post
          For someone to question the education system and having English as your first language, I'm ashamed at you calling people mentally ******ed when you have this kind of post. Learn basic grammar first before calling people mentally ******ed.

Ok mate, i guess i touched a nerve somewhere.

Comment

So based on the samples 18 days before the fight they didn't feel a NEEd to test the blood? Its the same as saying that 14days before the fight they have the idea already if you are juicing or not.
            Basically! LOL

Comment

I have seen a fighter be demanded to do a drug test when there were no drug testing in boxing. The fighter that was asked to do it, did it and didn't cry and complain about why he shouldn't do it. See: Holyfield v Tyson II.
              A (single) steroid test. Not OSDT where they have the ability to poke u and pull blood up till the day of the fight. If it were 1 test as Evander took, i'm sure Pac would have no problem with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                A (single) steroid test. Not OSDT where they have the ability to poke u and pull blood up till the day of the fight. If it were 1 test as Evander took, i'm sure Pac would have no problem with it.

So you only have a problem with it because Pacquaio does? And again both fighters are taking the test. So whats the problem? Its good for boxing right?

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                  And. So what. That was 96, this is 2010. Of course they will be an advance dude. And why are YOU worrying about HIM being poked for blood? He has done it before and he is still living. Or are you with the crowd that says that he lost to EM the first fight because of it?

Comment

And. So what. That was 96, this is 2010. Of course they will be an advance dude. And why are YOU worrying about HIM being poked for blood? He has done it before and he is still living. Or are you with the crowd that says that he lost to EM the first fight because of it?
                    I'm all for a better testing, but when you're clearly using it to get a mental leverage, a reason to duck and to tarnish one's reputation its a whole different story. When Pacquiao agreed to 14 days cut off just to make the fight possible, Floyd said its a different negotiating timetable, and now should be higher cut for Floyd and no cut off dates. And here Tygart clearly saying that 18 days before the fight they have an idea if you NEED further testing or not. Its clearly just a tool for Floyd not to fight and tarnish Pacquiao's reputation and for Tygart riding all of this to some easy money.

Comment

I'm all for a better testing, but when you're clearly using it to get a metal leverage, a reason to duck and to tarnish one's reputation its a whole different story. When Pacquiao agreed to 14 days cut off just to make the fight possible, Floyd fans said its a different negotiating timetable, and now should be higher cut for Floyd and no cut off dates. And here Tygart clearly saying that 18 days before the fight they have an idea if you NEED further testing or not. Its clearly just a tool for Floyd not to fight and tarnish Pacquiao's reputation and for Tygart to make some money.
                      You guys kill me when you say you are all for better testing...SMH. Your posting does not show that.

Comment

Working...
                      X