No announcement yet.

Tygart: "Blood testing within 18 days of the fight was not necessary"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    U guys defend him at all costs whether right or wrong. Its quite pathetic already.

You are on a roll!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

Look nothing is 100% in life, Random testing means random which means they have the power of mind over you if you're a cheater, In your mind (Cheater) you know they have the power to test you at anytime with that in mind you either take your chances and juice up hoping they wouldnt test you in that period or you stay clean in the period...Its about putting a doubt in a cheaters mind or fear like you put it and above all its about protecting both fighters and moving the sport forward.
      Well said!

Comment

Some of you guys are either uneducated or you choose to be ******ed! 18 or 14 days is not the problem here, USADA might not even test for anything 21 days before the fight, but they retain the power to test at any giving time which the fighters involve wouldnt know when..............RANDOM its called.

it wasn't really random because tygart and crew thought there wasn't a need to go past 18 days. that's not random, that's based on a whim.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
          Man, its all because of Floyd Ray. If this were anybody BUT Floyd that asked for this testing, it would not have turned out this ugly . I still can't for the life of me, understand WHY so many fans are against this testing....well I can understand why. The people defending Manny KNOW that there is a possibility that the man is juicing. But you are right, the concept of RANDOM escapes alot of these grown men. Sad really.

I agree.. this is Floyd fault though...

Think about it.. IF Team Mayweather went to Pac and just said " I dont think your on anything but lets clean up the sport together" Maybe things will be different..

But instead.. Dumb ass crack heads and team Mayweather started accusing Pac on being on PEDs with base accusations.. Then wonder why they are getting sued for slander..

Team Mayweather pretty dumb imho...

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
            I agree.. this is Floyd fault though...

Think about it.. IF Team Mayweather went to Pac and just said " I dont think your on anything but lets clean up the sport together" Maybe things will be different..

But instead.. Dumb ass crack heads and team Mayweather started accusing Pac on being on PEDs with base accusations.. Then wonder why they are getting sued for slander..

Team Mayweather pretty dumb imho...
            "fear begets stupidity" - Team Mayweather's Mantra

Comment

LOL...for real..it was'nt necesary becasue there was'nt no suspicion....mosely has admitted to using peds and floyd is a known xylocaine user......or maybe it was'nt necesarry because they favor floyd so much coz it keeps them in bussines..lol....wtf!

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                "fear begets stupidity" - Team Mayweather's Mantra
                Floyd says that everybody is entitled to thier own opinion and he doesnt pay much attention to what's being said out there, then turns around and catches a tantrum on live tv when Brian Kenny introduces him as the "former #1 pfp champ" LOL. The guy has issues!

Comment

So answer this. Why did they deem it unnecesarry to test within 18days prior to the fight?
                  It's determined on a case by case basis. based on what they saw in the previous test results they did not deem it necessary to have additional tests. They could have also found something in the results that would have prompted them to have additional tests within that 18 day window for another fight. They not only look for results from a single test, they look at trends over all the tests, and based on their analysis no additional tests were needed. The opposite could also be true for another fight or set of tests.

Comment

So you only have a problem with it because Pacquaio does? And again both fighters are taking the test. So whats the problem? Its good for boxing right?
                    how? are you better than these guys?

Voy, former Chief Medical Office of the USOC, said current blood testing as to HGH is "ureliable and impractical."

That was theme Dr. Watson chimed in on, saying, "I believe that urine is the best substance to test. I agree with Dr. Voy that urine (random testing) is what we should require and that blood is not necessary.

Comment

Tygart: "We chose not to blood test closer to the fight than we did because there was no need to do so"

That puts an end to all the bull now about testing up till the day of the fight. Now if the head of the USADA says its not necessary to test within 18 days of the fight, then clearly 14 days should be sufficient.
                      Wow another day and yet another Pac fan looking to find excuses why Pac should not be tested Randomly. Sorry dude but your argument will only work on uneducated ignorant fools, a.k.a. *******s.

Comment

Working...
                      X