No announcement yet.

Tygart: "Blood testing within 18 days of the fight was not necessary"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
    Man, its all because of Floyd Ray. If this were anybody BUT Floyd that asked for this testing, it would not have turned out this ugly . I still can't for the life of me, understand WHY so many fans are against this testing....well I can understand why. The people defending Manny KNOW that there is a possibility that the man is juicing. But you are right, the concept of RANDOM escapes alot of these grown men. Sad really.
    and yet, it's also sad that they (USADA) STOPPED the random testing 18 days before, that is too far out!

these are the same people who is saying that anybody who's juicing could flush within 24 hours! how could you stop testing randomly within 18 days if this is your stance?

they could have tested again within 2 days of the fight if they really would like to make their point (which is cleaning the sports and no problem on drawing blood till day of fight). That could be more additional 2 or 3 more tests in 18 days! damn i don't believe floyd and co.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      No he isnt chicken he is just turning on the heat , when he walks away and says no fight and goes and fights a Clottey , then you can say what you like , untill then dont harp and whine on every piece to do with the negotiation process , Floyd has not said NO FIGHT , Pac did that not Floyd !!
      WHAT?? How is taking a year or 2 off considered "turning on the heat"

Comment

Working...
      X