Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'If He Dies, He Dies': Bill Haney Issues Death Threat To Ryan Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why on earth anyone would buy this fight? The threats are one-sided. Nothing from the other side.

Comment

No class whatsoever and he’s supposed to be the mature person in all this
      Religion my ass , the Haney’s are the fakest people around
      Just pure garbage
      Crazy how he’s begging fans to buy tickets and then Jekyll and Hyde spewing murder threats
      What a fughin douchebag

Comment

It's gross when a fighter talks about killing in the ring. It's downright cowardly for a fking father/trainer to say it.
        MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

In fairness to Mr Bill Haney, what he's probably saying is that Garcia should be taking this fight seriously.

Comment

The father's just keep getting worse and worse... Smh

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
              convicted felon issuing death threat

lock him up
              Thankfully he's an FBI Informant.

Unless it's normal to get only 3 years prison time for being caught smuggling 2 Ki's of *******
              Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty0616 View Post
                Bill Haney was absolutely hilarious on that rooftop. I don't know if he realized that Drago lost.

I think Derrick James has a lot at stake as a trainer. I don't think he'll have an unprepared Garcia facing Haney.

Plus Garcia didn't look bad in his last fight. And while Haney gave Kambosos a boxing lesson twice and Prograis a boxing Iesson once, he barely beat Loma. It could've gone either way. I had Haney winning, but Loma had faster hands. Haney also got hurt against Linares. I think Haney can win on points, but I give Garcia a knockout's chance.​
                Really? Was there another fight I missed? Because his last fight was the one where he was utilizing that ******ed turn around shoulder roll, right?

Comment

You can hug someone to death if you squeeze hard enough.

Comment

If Haney was going to stop any fighter ever again, it had to be Prograis with the way he was landing. He doesn’t have that killer instinct. Not even against Gamboa or Linares. He also had a massive weight advantage vs Lomachenko and couldn’t hurt him.

Comment

This threat would actually be taken seriously if it came from someone who actually gets down, toe to toe. Not someone who comes to run a marathon every fight....

Comment

Working...
                      X