Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'If He Dies, He Dies': Bill Haney Issues Death Threat To Ryan Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post

Hush child. It's not about what's right or wrong, it's about you clowns being selective fakes.
    I'm pretty sure that the only selective in this conversation it is you, especially when you dismiss "Right and wrong" so easily. It is always about right and wrong, if not you wouldn't be on this crusade about Garcia's "wrongly" mentioning Haney's religion while ignoring or justifying the hanee'y de****able behavior with their killing threats, even telling his mother in person what they were going to do.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post

I'm pretty sure that the only selective in this conversation it is you, especially when you dismiss "Right and wrong" so easily. It is always about right and wrong, if not you wouldn't be on this crusade about Garcia's "wrongly" mentioning Haney's religion while ignoring or justifying the hanee'y de****able behavior with their killing threats, even telling his mother in person what they were going to do.
      I could say the same to you concentrating on bill haney's comments because you hate on the haneys. Even if they are respectful, you would find dumb reasons to hate anyway. Look at your own post history, dummy.

Comment

I could say the same to you concentrating on bill haney's comments because you hate on the haneys. Even if they are respectful, you would find dumb reasons to hate anyway. Look at your own post history, dummy.
        Still, you haven't answered the question. I don't hate anyone, I comment on this site about the written articles and what people post, and never go out of my way to offend anybody. You can't be a defender without acknowledging the wrong doing of the other party. In my case, I think García is a clown that needs help, and bill haney is a thug that needs a reality check or some kind of lesson, it was poetic justice that the one that wanted to kill got trashed and hurt, karma is a b1tch, don't you think so?

Comment

Still, you haven't answered the question. I don't hate anyone, I comment on this site about the written articles and what people post, and never go out of my way to offend anybody. You can't be a defender without acknowledging the wrong doing of the other party. In my case, I think García is a clown that needs help, and bill haney is a thug that needs a reality check or some kind of lesson, it was poetic justice that the one that wanted to kill got trashed and hurt, karma is a b1tch, don't you think so?
          You are hater and you are mentally slow. Don't go around trying to insult people's intelligence and act like this impartial guy when you are clearly not. It only shows your low iq. Then again, you are mentally deranged, so I expect nothing more.

Comment

You are hater and you are mentally slow. Don't go around trying to insult people's intelligence and act like this impartial guy when you are clearly not. It only shows your low iq. Then again, you are mentally deranged, so I expect nothing more.
            The funny thing is, you're a liar and a fake, you haven't said anything close to the truth neither know me to make those assumptions, it seems that my low iq has hit a nerve in you, you keep posting nonsense and what is important, haven't answer a simple question about how you're feeling. Go on boy, I'll entertain you for a few post more, until you see there's no point. Be safe

Comment

The funny thing is, you're a liar and a fake, you haven't said anything close to the truth neither know me to make those assumptions, it seems that my low iq has hit a nerve in you, you keep posting nonsense and what is important, haven't answer a simple question about how you're feeling. Go on boy, I'll entertain you for a few post more, until you see there's no point. Be safe
              I wasn't looking for you, you were the one who got triggered enough to reply. You don't even know your own post history, even the recent ones. Goldfish memory?

Comment

I wasn't looking for you, you were the one who got triggered enough to reply. You don't even know your own post history, even the recent ones. Goldfish memory?
                You're nothing to remember because you don't know how to exchange comments. I asked you a simple question that you never answered, that is what triggered your nonsense. I would have not continue this conversation if you didn't reply, it is obvious that you can't answer, and I know why, you should have let me be and ignore me, now evebody knows you're a biased fake. Again, do you think is justifiable the murder threats? Don't comeback with deflections, simple yes or no. You don't need to explain yourself if you say yes.
                Last edited by garfios; 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM.

Comment

You're nothing to remember because you don't know how to exchange comments.
                  I don't cater to iq deficient fakes with obvious narratives, understood? If you did not get it, then you are too dumb.

Comment

This didn't age well
                    garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

I don't cater to iq deficient fakes with obvious narratives, understood? If you did not get it, then you are too dumb.
                      Answer the question

Comment

Working...
                      X