Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Sr. Warns Terence Crawford Will Get Destroyed, Career Will Be Over In Potential Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This father and son team Lopezes are doing a better job enticing Crawford for a fight than Bozy and Jaron Ennis.

Comment

I love this analogy of bud like he coming back from Nam fkn hilarious!! lol but really, imagine that; teo defeating bud. What that would do for teo legacy. Some fire Rt there

Comment

If these two ever fight, I’m betting the HOUSE on Crawford. Teofimo’s alternates dominant performances with razor thin victories far too much for my liking so is just too inconsistent to be relied upon.

Comment

Crawford gains nothing fighting Lopez. Lopez has zero experience at 147.

Crawford wants to challenge himself against bigger guys, not against 140 lbs dude.
          pretty ste pretty ste likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Floyd won every round the only way Bud could beat that is stopping Canelo, doubt that is going to happen if they meet, and by the sounds of Canelo he is adamant that he wont fight Crawford says he would get zero credit for it, Bud would need to beat a MW at least to kinda force the fight and I doubt that's happening either, so it leaves TC at 147/154 and no Canelo fight.
            Floyd beat 152 version Canelo.

No chance Crawford beats 168 version Canelo and that version of Canelo would also KO Floyd if they fought at 168.
            AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

I think this is the Lopez team playing a game where they use Crawford smoke to distract from the fact they want NO part of Haney or Matias.

Crawford isn't fighting lil' Teo and they know it. They're going to avoid anyone not named Rolly Romero and act like they couldn't make the other fights.

Bill Haney has been calling out the Lopez's for years. You don't hardly hear a peep about Haney from Teo.

Comment

Does anyone believe Teo Sr's pronouncements about Teo Jr and about boxing in general?

Comment

100% agree. Teofimo KOs Crawford in 1st round.

Comment

This fight makes more sense the the 3 weight class jump Crawford is trying to pull off. A young Teo with arguably a better resume than Crawford is a good scalp to have consider an ATG status will be hard to achieve because of the poor job that was done with his (Crawford) career.

Comment

If the Teofimos got Crawford drunk and jumped him , he'd still whoop their azzes.
                      charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X