Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Sr. Warns Terence Crawford Will Get Destroyed, Career Will Be Over In Potential Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack_sh*t
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnnyCan View Post

One judge had it a draw , which many agreed with. No doubt weight cut and rehydration clause was too much for Canelo to deal with. Would’ve won if at normal weight but learned a good lesson in negotiating from mayweather.
    Rofl.. Who agreed with CJ Ross? Cynthia got so much flak for that awful card she was forced to retire. Floyd completely dominated the fight.

Leave a comment:

• Roadblock
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
    Teo is not really proven in his own division. How about fighting Matias first?
    And I heard Matias vs Paro is off, so let's go Teo make the fight with Matias.

Leave a comment:

• JakeTheBoxer
    replied
    Teo is not really proven in his own division. How about fighting Matias first?
    Roadblock Roadblock likes this.

Leave a comment:

• pretty ste
    replied
    Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
    100% agree. Teofimo KOs Crawford in 1st round.
    He not on bud level bud beats any version of teo

Leave a comment:

• pretty ste
    replied
    Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

hellz nah!!! i dont see anything in Teo that tells me he can beat TC... this will be the end of Teo if he fight TC.
    It would be a massacre a mismatch to easy for bud kid makes to many mistakes and has to many mental lapses he could never beat bud is levels

Leave a comment:

• pretty ste
    replied
    Bud would put teo in a coma his daddy keep sniffing that yayo bud is operating at a different level teo is to inconsistent and can't cut the ring off is a mismatch bud would punish teo

Leave a comment:

• MONGOOSE66
    replied
    I’d buy the fight but I know casuals won’t.

Leave a comment:

• The D3vil
    replied
    I'm not gonna lie, I kinda want to see this

Teo at his best is a top 10 P4P fighter.

Bud's the best fighter on the planet, but he's 37 years old.

Put it like this, it'd be a better fight than the 23 year old Canelo versus the 36 year old Floyd.

Teo can win with his athleticism, though I'd go with Bud if he hasn't completely aged out.

Leave a comment:

• theface07
    replied
    Sr. has always been a delusional clown but I think he must still be concussed from when Keyshawn supposedly knocked him out if he thinks his son has any chance of beating Bud. He lost to Kambozos and should've lost to Sandor Martin who are nowhere near Bud's level. Does Sr. actually think anyone with half a brain believes his son would beat Bud?
    Maybe if Bud was 40+ Teo would have a chance.

Leave a comment:

• IceTrayDaGang
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post
    Teo does seem like the kinda fighter who does perform better the harder the challenge it seems on paper. He seems to get up for it more but Crawford imo would be abit to much for him right now.
    hellz nah!!! i dont see anything in Teo that tells me he can beat TC... this will be the end of Teo if he fight TC.
    pretty ste pretty ste likes this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X