Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Sr. Warns Terence Crawford Will Get Destroyed, Career Will Be Over In Potential Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
    ——-
    A lot of people here are history revisionists, toxic haters, casuals or just ignorant.
    Floyd did win every round but somehow Bud is going to do it better? lol
    Facts are, Bud way stronger, punches better, with more power & accuracy, can switch hit with better athleticism than Floyd.. TKO’s Canelo by 9th round… Oh but Canelo would fight Bud’s big fish fry leftover , Jr Spence… lmfao !
    MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
      ——-
      A lot of people here are history revisionists, toxic haters, casuals or just ignorant.
      Floyd did win every round but somehow Bud is going to do it better? lol
      One judge had it a draw , which many agreed with. No doubt weight cut and rehydration clause was too much for Canelo to deal with. Would’ve won if at normal weight but learned a good lesson in negotiating from mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
        Facts are, Bud way stronger, punches better, with more power & accuracy, can switch hit with better athleticism than Floyd.. TKO’s Canelo by 9th round… Oh but Canelo would fight Bud’s big fish fry leftover , Jr Spence… lmfao !
        I don’t think anyone thinks Floyd would beat Crawford in both their primes. Crawford wins, probably by stoppage 2 nd half of fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyCan View Post

I don’t think anyone thinks Floyd would beat Crawford in both their primes. Crawford wins, probably by stoppage 2 nd half of fight.
          Why because he beat Postal and Spence, Bud looks great but his hasn't had a dance partner near the level of guys Floyd beat, and Floyds feet and reaction time is something Bud has never been in with. One thing I know with the majority of young fans is that with Floyd they don't realise just how slick he was nor can they comprehend the subtle moves he does and I doubt he wouldn be rocked by Gamboa or dropped by Kav , as for resumes TCs doesn't equate to 1/2 of what Floyd did, if I had to bet on it at any time from 135 to 147 Id take Floyd to UD him.
          Last edited by Roadblock; 02-20-2024, 09:38 PM.

Comment

The Lopez family must’ve forgot Teo got dropped and beat down by George Kambosos. The punch that George hit him with in the first round if he gets hit like that by Bud he’ll wake up in the locker room.

Comment

How about Teo vs Ennis, winner gets a shot af Crawford.
              AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Looks like Sr. and Jr. have stolen Oscar's drug stash again. It's very sad how one family can have so much mental illness. Instead of chasing a severe beating against Bud, shouldn't this clown stop running from Matias and Haney?

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

I doubt very much he could beat Crawford, the fight I think they should target is Subriel Matias, its his division the guy has a belt and is being hyped to the heavens, and I think Teo would beat Matias, forget Crawford and go for Matias.
                  I favor Lopez at the moment but if he doesn’t hurt or finish Matias early and Matias can take Lopez power it could get ugly for Lopez and I see Matias stopping Lopez and Teo second guessing coming back from the Matias loss

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
                    Bud isn't nearly as defensively responsible as Floyd so Canelo would have many more opportunities to land his own shots.

People are taking that Spence win and projecting it onto everything else. That is literally the most disciplined fight Bud had ever fought and it was against a fighter that was tailor made for him. Canelo and Floyd are entirely different animals and Bud is my favorite current fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post

I favor Lopez at the moment but if he doesn’t hurt or finish Matias early and Matias can take Lopez power it could get ugly for Lopez and I see Matias stopping Lopez and Teo second guessing coming back from the Matias loss
                      What makes people think Teo is a puncher? Teo can only KO smaller C level guys like Magdaleno and Menard. Theres very little chance he can hurt Subriel. Teo also has stamina issues. He can't keep up with a guy that throws 100 punches per round. I agree, he'll probably retire after Subriel puts a beating on him.
                      BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X