Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Sr. Warns Terence Crawford Will Get Destroyed, Career Will Be Over In Potential Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bud would put teo in a coma his daddy keep sniffing that yayo bud is operating at a different level teo is to inconsistent and can't cut the ring off is a mismatch bud would punish teo

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

hellz nah!!! i dont see anything in Teo that tells me he can beat TC... this will be the end of Teo if he fight TC.
      It would be a massacre a mismatch to easy for bud kid makes to many mistakes and has to many mental lapses he could never beat bud is levels

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
        100% agree. Teofimo KOs Crawford in 1st round.
        He not on bud level bud beats any version of teo

Comment

Teo is not really proven in his own division. How about fighting Matias first?
          Roadblock Roadblock likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
            Teo is not really proven in his own division. How about fighting Matias first?
            And I heard Matias vs Paro is off, so let's go Teo make the fight with Matias.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyCan View Post

One judge had it a draw , which many agreed with. No doubt weight cut and rehydration clause was too much for Canelo to deal with. Would’ve won if at normal weight but learned a good lesson in negotiating from mayweather.
              Rofl.. Who agreed with CJ Ross? Cynthia got so much flak for that awful card she was forced to retire. Floyd completely dominated the fight.

Comment

Working...
              X