Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Sr. Warns Terence Crawford Will Get Destroyed, Career Will Be Over In Potential Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can’t teach your son how to cut off the ring you Fin idiot. Bid would kick both your dumb asses in less than 1 round you Fin fool.
    pretty ste pretty ste likes this.

Comment

After the egg he laid in his last fight, Teo has to try to talk his way into a big fight. He has holes in his game. He's getting a track record of bad fights.

Comment

$5 bucks says he wasnt sober when he said that!
        pnut901 pnut901 mgame mgame like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
          teo beats all as long as hes healthy and his opponent doesnt run
          I doubt very much he could beat Crawford, the fight I think they should target is Subriel Matias, its his division the guy has a belt and is being hyped to the heavens, and I think Teo would beat Matias, forget Crawford and go for Matias.
          pretty ste pretty ste Smash Smash like this.

Comment

Bud beats Canelo easier than Floyd beat Canelo.. Bud sends Teo’s head into the 8 th row while winking at Teo sr !
            pretty ste pretty ste MulaKO MulaKO like this.

Comment

I see Sr been hitting the stash
              He wouldn’t have a chance and probably get ktfo by the mid rounds

Comment

Well at least to me; It seems that Terence is about to lose another one of his welterweight championship belts.

There is not a snow ball’s chance in Hell that Bud would even so much as consider or fancy the idea of fighting a Teofimo Lopez.

He brings absolutely nothing to the table that Bud wants. Besides, Ennis was a much greater risk than Lopez and yet Crawford still refused that fight and turned it down.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
                  Bud beats Canelo easier than Floyd beat Canelo.. Bud sends Teo’s head into the 8 th row while winking at Teo sr !
                  Floyd won every round the only way Bud could beat that is stopping Canelo, doubt that is going to happen if they meet, and by the sounds of Canelo he is adamant that he wont fight Crawford says he would get zero credit for it, Bud would need to beat a MW at least to kinda force the fight and I doubt that's happening either, so it leaves TC at 147/154 and no Canelo fight.
                  mgame mgame Oregonian Oregonian like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post
                    My first thought is Crawford has everything on Teo. No way Teo wins. My second thought is Teo might win. I just feel like Crawford won't run and Teo's younger fresher and looking forward. He's the kind of fighter who might pull off the major upset. But my money is still on Crawford. In fact this fight makes sense for Bud. And isnt Crawford naturally bigger?
                    ———-
                    How does this fight make sense for Teo? A guy not ranked at WW and a guy that tends to misfire.
                    Meanwhile, there is the ONE guy lurking at WW, holds a belt AND has called out Bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Floyd won every round the only way Bud could beat that is stopping Canelo, doubt that is going to happen if they meet, and by the sounds of Canelo he is adamant that he wont fight Crawford says he would get zero credit for it, Bud would need to beat a MW at least to kinda force the fight and I doubt that's happening either, so it leaves TC at 147/154 and no Canelo fight.
                      ——-
                      A lot of people here are history revisionists, toxic haters, casuals or just ignorant.
                      Floyd did win every round but somehow Bud is going to do it better? lol
                      mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X