Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: PBC, Showtime Scrap 12/9 PPV Show; Final Showtime Boxing Telecast In Works For 12/16

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rather than end the relationship with a decent card, they'd rather start the new one with it. I get it. Kind of crappy they're doing something else with that money, but I get it.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
      fuq it on to something bigger and better. Please let PBC sign with Espn and team up with top rank
      Hope not, I hate ESPNs production. Say what you will about Haymon, PBC, etc. but their presentation was light years ahead of TR.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing IQ View Post
        Rather than end the relationship with a decent card, they'd rather start the new one with it. I get it. Kind of crappy they're doing something else with that money, but I get it.
        You think the boxing world still cares about Thurman, Garcia, and Lara? ******. Nobody cares about old, rich mother f**ckers that barely fight. Thurman and Garcia quit on the sport half a decade ago and their skills eroded. F**ck all those PBC silk pajama privileged losers.

Comment

Originally posted by DeeMoney View Post

Hope not, I hate ESPNs production. Say what you will about Haymon, PBC, etc. but their presentation was light years ahead of TR.
          I've been calling for the last 8 years for PBC and TR to join because that's the onlyway boxing survives in the US. Whether t's on CBS, ESPN or PRIME I don't care! But Espn does have a shyytty telecast I agree!

Comment

begging for what dumb azz PBC is about to sign for something much bigger than showtime. I know you dont wanna see it but it is what it is. Let me ask you something how many Deadzone PPV(is dead)s have you paid for so far. Did you get their 250 dollar annual sub?
            Pbc has no home planned moron. Just a bunch of idiots on here begging haymon to be arums lackey.

Comment

Not surprising..

Im hearing SHO is stiffing PBC on money that was guaranteed for 24’, thus PBC not playing ball for the remainder of 23’ with quality fights even under the premise it was a PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

Pbc has no home planned moron. Just a bunch of idiots on here begging haymon to be arums lackey.
                Hey dykehead if Pbc goes to Espn it will be Haymon in charge not Al. Dumbazz. Al has the stable that Espn and Dazn needs. They cant do shyte without him. The fight thats going on now is who is going to give him the most money to come to their network. Tahnks Al Haymon

Comment

Dazn has Regis for one more fight and Hitcherson Richardson. GBP has Ryan who refuses to shake Oscar's hand and is hoping his lawyers gets him out of his contract. Boxing only makes it IN AMERICA if Al and Bob join forces!

Comment

fuq it on to something bigger and better. Please let PBC sign with Espn and team up with top rank
                    Mayweather: In My Life, I'll Never Do Business With Arum!

Comment

The money is simply not there for the other cards. Fighters want more money than a fight is worth.
                      El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X