Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: PBC, Showtime Scrap 12/9 PPV Show; Final Showtime Boxing Telecast In Works For 12/16

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Hey dykehead if Pbc goes to Espn it will be Haymon in charge not Al. Dumbazz. Al has the stable that Espn and Dazn needs. They cant do shyte without him. The fight thats going on now is who is going to give him the most money to come to their network. Tahnks Al Haymon
    Haymon will be in charge not Al?

Enjoy seeing your meltdown live lmao
    bigsmoothh bigsmoothh likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

begging for what dumb azz PBC is about to sign for something much bigger than showtime. I know you dont wanna see it but it is what it is. Let me ask you something how many Deadzone PPV(is dead)s have you paid for so far. Did you get their 250 dollar annual sub?
      Haymon and PBC are heading for much bigger things? Haha. With what, the garbage they have over there? I'm sure Prime or whoever are really excited about Al bringing them their star quality over. Haha.

I'm already looking forward to Davis vs Hung Chong Wik. Make sure to get the PPV early, you hear me. Haha.

Comment

Why would PBC give Showtime a huge card on the way out? They're probably saving those fights for whatever their new deal is with.
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Thought it was said canelo's next two fights will be on Showtime per the agreement

Comment

The agreement between Showtime and Canelo is that Showtimes pays the guarantee money owe to Canelo. Not that Showtime has to be the PPV distributor for it.

Comment

Final show for everyone not named canelo
              Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Whatever happens next, I will miss Showtime boxing like I miss HBO boxing. Having big media outlets behind the sport kept it vibrant even when the cards were not great. The streaming business model requires these services to be more focused to the audience they need, as opposed the basic cable model of appealing to a ton of different viewers. Boxing needs a sports-centric service or network. It is just the wave of the current media. People cannot afford to, or refuse to, subscribe to a ton of streaming services. Sports fans will find their sports services just fine. PBC needs to find that platform.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

Look at you begging lmfao love it
                  So now somebody hoping to keep one of the precious few boxing outlets is “begging”. Douche bag attitude…….

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
                    Whatever happens next, I will miss Showtime boxing like I miss HBO boxing. Having big media outlets behind the sport kept it vibrant even when the cards were not great. The streaming business model requires these services to be more focused to the audience they need, as opposed the basic cable model of appealing to a ton of different viewers. Boxing needs a sports-centric service or network. It is just the wave of the current media. People cannot afford to, or refuse to, subscribe to a ton of streaming services. Sports fans will find their sports services just fine. PBC needs to find that platform.
                    Well said…….

Comment

The day Showtime hired Espinoza was the day the first nail went in the coffin. This sloppy dude is exactly what he’s called, a weasel. Was he the best they could get? The dude is a massive idiot with zero personality.

Comment

Working...
                      X