Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Morrell: I Wanna Fight Benavidez Next; No More Excuses, No More Nothing; Let's Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very unlikely the Benavidez would want to jeopardize a canelo showdown by taking on morrell jr ,Haymon wouldn't want that either but if the fight does happen next.... fans wont complain
    garfios garfios El_Mero El_Mero like this.

Comment

Morrell might be the real deal. I think he would present a much tougher fight for Benavidez than Plant did.
      El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post

The fight didn't happen cuz Ryder was not getting more than 25%.
        Which fight, Morell jr. or bivol? Because hasn't intention of fighting neither.

Comment

Morell is the real boogy man at 168. If David fights him next, he’d deft lose his chance at Canelo. As a fan, I want them to fight next if Canelo is not available. If I was David advisor, I’d suggest wait on canelo shot first. Morell too risky.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
            Morell is the real boogy man at 168. If David fights him next, he’d deft lose his chance at Canelo. As a fan, I want them to fight next if Canelo is not available. If I was David advisor, I’d suggest wait on canelo shot first. Morell too risky.
            Then he will be waiting forever imho
            garfios garfios El_Mero El_Mero like this.

Comment

I wish these fighters would stfu and stop talking about other potential fights.
              Just like Joyce obsessing over AJ & Usyk like Zhang was some sort of formality.

I like Morrell and granted an interviewer probably brought it up but he is almost worryingly obsessed with Benevidez.

Falcao is all risk & is very experienced and familiar with the Cuban system, he deserves respect.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                I wish these fighters would stfu and stop talking about other potential fights.
                Just like Joyce obsessing over AJ & Usyk like Zhang was some sort of formality.

I like Morrell and granted an interviewer probably brought it up but he is almost worryingly obsessed with Benevidez.

Falcao is all risk & is very experienced and familiar with the Cuban system, he deserves respect.
                This is what Morrell Jr say
                "Right now, I’m 100-percent focused on this fight,” Morrell told BoxingScene.com. “This is a big opportunity. I’m focused on my opponent. I’m focused on the fight. That’s it. If I’m the winner of this fight, I’m focused a hundred percent on David Benavidez. I wanna fight him. I think he’ll wanna fight me, so let’s get it. No more excuses, no more nothing. Let’s fight."
                ​I didn't see any disrespectful comments toward falcao.
                Last edited by garfios; 04-19-2023, 06:30 PM.

Comment

I love that Morrell is stirring some attention. I’m not the only one impressed with David; he’s got serious potential. Promoters must be licking their chops over a prospective collision between Jr. and Benavidez. Fans should eat that one up.

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
                    Morrel says, “Right now, I’m 100-percent focused on this fight,” Yea right! Then what is this incessant talk about fighting Canelo and Benavidez and little mention of his current opponent?
                    Because they asked.
                    Verus Verus likes this.

Comment

Morrell is dangerous as hell. I think Benavidez ducks him. He won’t risk losing that Canelo payday.

Comment

Working...
                      X