Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Morrell: I Wanna Fight Benavidez Next; No More Excuses, No More Nothing; Let's Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

Because they asked.
    I know they asked him. The one I quote, didn't

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
      Morrell is dangerous as hell. I think Benavidez ducks him. He won’t risk losing that Canelo payday.
      He would fight him.

Comment

That's the way I like to hear fighter's talk, calling out their beat competition out therein no uncertain term's.

Comment

It's most likely going to be Benavidez vs Morrell next as everyone else is tied up and it's a good consolidation fight for both of their paper belts.

Morrell has one stand out performance against a Kazkah punching bag, good performance but the opponent mostly offered nothing in return, Benavidez is going to push him back and put the pressure so let's see how he handles it. Morrell is a good talent but he's still green in the professional game, he has also yet to fight a former or current world champion, so if the fight gets made next I'll bet Benavidez by decision.

Comment

I think Canelo will tell them to fight each other, that way he will only have to face the winner and take a dangerous opponent out of play.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
              It's most likely going to be Benavidez vs Morrell next as everyone else is tied up and it's a good consolidation fight for both of their paper belts.

Morrell has one stand out performance against a Kazkah punching bag, good performance but the opponent mostly offered nothing in return, Benavidez is going to push him back and put the pressure so let's see how he handles it. Morrell is a good talent but he's still green in the professional game, he has also yet to fight a former or current world champion, so if the fight gets made next I'll bet Benavidez by decision.
              Aidos wasn't supposed to be a punching bag, actually he has koed Allen in his previous fight, the Allen that went twelve rounds with Morell jr. I'll think that Morell jr has a lot to do with that beating, and the guy was 16-0, double David Morell jr fights.

Comment

Benevidez is ducking morrel jr

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
                  Benevidez is ducking morrel jr
                  They literally tried to make the fight last year but team morrell said he wasn't ready lol.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post

He's doing it. He's fighting people that other boxers will be fighting at their twenties+ fights. He skip the padding record cab drivers. Ask ryder why he didn't fight him when he was his mandatory. The fight was done and only needed his signature, ironically, hearns said that he was moving ryder up in weight to face bivol. He didn't like what he saw at the caceres fight. The only upper echelon boxer that would sign to fight him is, you guessed, benavidez. Now, who do you think he should be fighting?

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post

The fight didn't happen cuz Ryder was not getting more than 25%.
                    You iced him with that one lol.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
                      Aidos wasn't supposed to be a punching bag, actually he has koed Allen in his previous fight, the Allen that went twelve rounds with Morell jr. I'll think that Morell jr has a lot to do with that beating, and the guy was 16-0, double David Morell jr fights.
                      Stop, man, aidos is a C class fighter without defense, súper slow and K.O Allen is pretty meh who is Allen?

aidos is one of the slowest fighters i hace seen in My life

Comment

Working...
                      X