Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Franklin robbed or a close fight that could have went either way?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

“How Dillian Whyte knocks out Fury”. You’re in no position to question anyone.

You need to let it go kid, it’s eating you up.
    Should really read 'How to beat Fury', point taken.

Give what up Ron? What you doing talking to me online anyway? You should hang around your 'Matchroom friends' in LaaLaa land

Comment

Originally posted by M312 View Post

Should really read 'How to beat Fury', point taken.

Give what up Ron? What you doing talking to me online anyway? You should hang around your 'Matchroom friends' in LaaLaa land
      You still not over it?

If I’m Ron, you’re certainly Brick. He’s far more intelligent than you though.

Comment

You still not over it?

If I’m Ron, you’re certainly Brick. He’s far more intelligent than you though.
        Hahaha, thats a good one actually. You are making me laugh today Mr Big deal.

So you were wrong about Eubank and Sky and I was right... Right?

Comment

Hahaha, thats a good one actually. You are making me laugh today Mr Big deal.

So you were wrong about Eubank and Sky and I was right... Right?
          Let it go kid…

You’re obsessed.

Comment

Let it go kid…

You’re obsessed.
            Well you are a big deal aren't you? Why didn't you know Eubank was a Sky PPV fighter like I did? Liam Smith not tell you when you were playing 60 seconds with him?

Comment

Question is why is it even close? Shouldn't it have been a dominating win in the fresher and younger guy's favour?

Didn't Franklin and his trainer say they won't let the judges determine the winner?

Comment

Fight couldn't have gone either way, it was robbery. I don't know if it's could have went or not tho.

Comment

Originally posted by tomhawq View Post
                  Question is why is it even close? Shouldn't it have been a dominating win in the fresher and younger guy's favour?

Didn't Franklin and his trainer say they won't let the judges determine the winner?
                  The fight was close because both guys are horrible and that was the best either of them could muster.

In the end Joshua will splatter Whyte again and he would've splattered Franklin. But it sucks because Franklin is the one who won the fight and should be getting the AJ payday.

Comment

Well you are a big deal aren't you? Why didn't you know Eubank was a Sky PPV fighter like I did? Liam Smith not tell you when you were playing 60 seconds with him?
                    You’re one incredibly sad little man.

Comment

Jermain Franklin stepped up so a loss is always possibility. It hurts, but you learn from loss will come back better. Jermain win rematch but white would be wise not to give. Sometimes you take money and run

Comment

Working...
                      X