Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Franklin robbed or a close fight that could have went either way?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

Ryder got his lucky break already when he got the gift decision against that guy who used to be Danny Jacobs. Makes up for the robbery loss against Smith.

Still, I like Ryder and I have no problem with him getting either a Canelo payday or a belt to call his own.
    He’d have beaten Parker anyway IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

He’d have beaten Parker anyway IMO.
      Oh, for sure. Parker had zero quality opponents in 22 fights while Ryder was in for 48 rounds, win or lose, against Jacobs, Smith, Saunders, and Fielding.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

Oh, for sure. Parker had zero quality opponents in 22 fights while Ryder was in for 48 rounds, win or lose, against Jacobs, Smith, Saunders, and Fielding.
        Yeah Parker got a gift for a British title against Darryl Williams.

I had a decent bet on Ryder at 2/1, thought the odds were crazy. Also had Ryder rounds 9-12 which I thought was looking likely prior to the quit.

Comment

.The vet closed the show. White. AJ is going to spark him again though.

Comment

Look at you raging.

Stop projecting your ***ual fantasies about Eddie you sad little troll.

You literally made a thread titled: How Dillian Whyte knocks out Fury. You can’t question anybody’s knowledge of boxing.
            I couldn't find your desperate threads hoping to see Matchroom boxers lose more hilarious!

It's just boxing my troll friend! Life is too short!

It's Movember, a time of the year to think about men's mental health problems. I just think you should let the hate go now, put some more years back on your life.

Praying for you.

Comment

Originally posted by M312 View Post

I couldn't find your desperate threads hoping to see Matchroom boxers lose more hilarious!

It's just boxing my troll friend! Life is too short!

It's Movember, a time of the year to think about men's mental health problems. I just think you should let the hate go now, put some more years back on your life.

Praying for you.
              Like John Ryder who I was rooting for last night? I have friends who are Matchroom boxers you deluded little troll.

You’ve absolutely lost the plot today. You’re so triggered by this thread for some reason. You’re one weird little troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                Go check out any DAZN instagram post coming after the fight. It’s about 8 out of 10 people screaming robbery.
                That's no indication of anything, the internet is designed to amplify the voices of the most emotional and irrational.

Comment

Like John Ryder who I was rooting for last night? I have friends who are Matchroom boxers you deluded little troll.

You’ve absolutely lost the plot today. You’re so triggered by this thread for some reason. You’re one weird little troll.
                  LOL, now he's living in a fantasy world.

This is GREAT!

Post up some pics then you LIAR. Literally made me laugh out loud.

Comment

The rounds were extremely competitive through the 9th. Franklin did a lot of great work, clean combinations - his speed and timing threw Whyte off.

But Franklin just didn't have much of anything left by the championship rounds. He wasn't just gassed (he was indeed out of shape) - you could really see that this was a place he just wasn't ready for.

Whyte's grit and experience won him the fight. Franklin put on a great performance but I didn't really see how you could give him more than a draw.

But you know how it is - any time an underdog does better than expected, people will say he was robbed if he doesn't get a 120-108 UD.
                    Last edited by paulf; 11-27-2022, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by M312 View Post

LOL, now he's living in a fantasy world.

This is GREAT!

Post up some pics then you LIAR. Literally made me laugh out loud.
                      We all know what type of fantasies you think up. You’d love a picture of me wouldn’t you, you obsessive little weirdo.

You’re absolutely raging. Typing in full caps absolutely rattled.

Comment

Working...
                      X