Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Teofimo beat Lomachenko but lose to Kambosos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loma beat the **** out of Lopez……

Comment

Kambosos was at his peak and hard work, will power and determination can work wonders (just like Tyson-Douglas). Also, he rattled Teofimo by getting inside his head who then went looking for the KO and got outboxed.

Comment

Because Teo was sick and underestimated him.
        Light_Speed Light_Speed likes this.

Comment

Loma had a bad shoulder on his jab side. It's the most important punch in boxing. And then Teo was extremely sick when he fought Kambosos. The worst version of Loma fought the best version of Teo, then the worst version of Teo fought the best version of Kambosos. It's not that hard to figure out when you have two guys in the ER or OR the next day...
          Light_Speed Light_Speed likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon_Degrelle View Post

Yup boxing can be crazy sometimes like that. I feel a prime lightweight Mickey Garcia, prime lightweight Adrien Broner, Teofimo Lopez, and Loma beat Haney but I obviously could be wrong.

I didnt expect Rolly to beat Tank the way he did up until the knockout so boxing is crazy.
            lol Rolly was getting beat to the punch and was getting nowhere with his aggressiveness. Go rewatch that fight every exchange they had he was losing. You think he was beating tank because he was moving backwards and was taking his time? Lol that’s crazy.

Comment

That lead up to the Teo/Kambosos fight was one of a kind. Triller bid ****** money for the rights to that one and then came numerous delays and venue issues. They essentially defaulted and Matchroom/DAZN swooped in and got the rights. Teo was having family problems and a sore throat.

Teo was going thru his normal roller coaster of emotions and the fight happened when he was in the "no more tall guys" phase of mental fortitude. There's no in-between with Lopez, he either looks like a world-beater (Commey, Loma, Taylor, etc) or he looks like trash (Martin, Nakatani, Ortiz).

Kambosos caught him on the right night.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                That lead up to the Teo/Kambosos fight was one of a kind. Triller bid ****** money for the rights to that one and then came numerous delays and venue issues. They essentially defaulted and Matchroom/DAZN swooped in and got the rights. Teo was having family problems and a sore throat.

Teo was going thru his normal roller coaster of emotions and the fight happened when he was in the "no more tall guys" phase of mental fortitude. There's no in-between with Lopez, he either looks like a world-beater (Commey, Loma, Taylor, etc) or he looks like trash (Martin, Nakatani, Ortiz).

Kambosos caught him on the right night.
                Loma was cooking Teo, but started too late.
                JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  He should be kicking himself for letting all the belts get away.
                  That's a clear proof of triangle theories.

Comment

Once upon a time Loma could take the first few rounds off but not anymore
                    He needs to fight the 12 rounds , like it or not

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll

I think you’re the only person on the planet that has that take.
                      I have threads on this dude.. Go check them out. I remember now, you were pretty upset about the footage. Just accept it.

Comment

Working...
                      X