Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury vs. Whyte: Frank Warren Wins Purse Bid With Record $41,025,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant wait for 1 month before the fight and they cancel because they are not selling enough tickets....errr I mean someone has covid.

Comment

Originally posted by mromano View Post
      Cant wait for 1 month before the fight and they cancel because they are not selling enough tickets....errr I mean someone has covid.
      Whyte will sell the fight himself ,it’ll be big but probably not 40 million . If they have it in the U.S it’ll bleed money though .

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

This will be Furys toughest fight .
        No…no it won’t. Probably easier than Fury vs Chisora.

Comment

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post

For the record, my prediction is (and has been for 6 months) Whyte is undisputed by the end of the year (beating AJ)
          Why stop there,Whyte will become the GOAT surpassing Ali,& he will bang Paris Fury in front of him afterwards. Followed by the queen crowning him the new king of England. Champagne will drop from the ceiling & Whyte will ride off into the sunset with Deontays wife cupping his balls.

Cool story bro

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

He rejected a similar offer to rematch Joshua…

Hearn would happily continue to work with Whyte, he probably wants him to pull out. He’s the guy being frozen out by Frank in this scenario and that will be eating away at him.
            well if Whyte pulls out - and it is his decision, not Hearn's - then other fighters/promoters will be reluctant to work with him
            RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mromano View Post
              Boxing fans like you are hilarious. Go get some fresh air man.
              RoadMan94 RoadMan94 sicko sicko like this.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post

Why stop there,Whyte will become the GOAT surpassing Ali,& he will bang Paris Fury in front of him afterwards. Followed by the queen crowning him the new king of England. Champagne will drop from the ceiling & Whyte will ride off into the sunset with Deontays wife cupping his balls.

Cool story bro
                his prediction is burnt toast after you scorched it
                kushking kushking likes this.

Comment

Well done Frank.

He won't end up paying anything near that, Fury has probably taken a deal which means that he will take home $15m (guessing this figure) or similar. So in all will cost Queensbury around $23m, but they got the job done.

Matchroom and Whyte will be happy too, they nearly got the $10m they were angling for.
                  Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post

Boxing fans like you are hilarious. Go get some fresh air man.
                    I am hilarious based on what exactly? If you're going to make a ridiculous claim, come with something to substantiate why you're saying that. As if exactly what I said, did not happen previously?

Comment

Originally posted by super-x View Post
                      Hearns bid would have got his fighter paid $6.4mil, whilst Warrens bid got him $8mil... all that big talk from Hearn... lm a fan of the guy but he just got slapped in the face with this one
                      Just games to get them to bid more. Matchroom couldn't ever have won the purse bid with Fury taking 80%.
                      Boxviewer Boxviewer Castilo Castilo like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X