Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury vs. Whyte: Frank Warren Wins Purse Bid With Record $41,025,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post

No…no it won’t. Probably easier than Fury vs Chisora.
    The funny thing on this forum is you always go against a lopsided forum going the other way . Whyte has a very good chance of knocking Fury out ,if Fury wins I expect him and A.J to fight in 2023 .

Comment

Originally posted by mromano View Post

I am hilarious based on what exactly? If you're going to make a ridiculous claim, come with something to substantiate why you're saying that. As if exactly what I said, did not happen previously?
      but you can't wait for it to happen? Dampener? What dampener?
      FaustoGeraci FaustoGeraci likes this.

Comment

even when a fight gets made fans are still so negative

Boxing desperately need new fans not these Old Miserable F^cks pretending to be fans while rooting against the sport

Fury destroys him and people will STFU about Whyte finally
        Last edited by sicko; 01-28-2022, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by M312 View Post
          Well done Frank.

He won't end up paying anything near that, Fury has probably taken a deal which means that he will take home $15m (guessing this figure) or similar. So in all will cost Queensbury around $23m, but they got the job done.

Matchroom and Whyte will be happy too, they nearly got the $10m they were angling for.
          Do they convert that since Whyte resides in the U.K ? Meaning pounds to dollars or it’s just less money in the U.K ?

Comment

Wonder if abritration can affect this split still.

Queensbury have bid taking into account paying Whyte $8m and probably have a deal with Tyson to take much less than the $33m left over. So any change in Whytes purse makes the event more expensive rather than taking from Tyson's purse.

This could still get v messy
            Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

The funny thing on this forum is you always go against a lopsided forum going the other way . Whyte has a very good chance of knocking Fury out ,if Fury wins I expect him and A.J to fight in 2023 .
              If Fury reverts to more movement as in Wilder 1 then I can't see Whyte getting near him often enough. If he comes forward aggressively then he could get K.O'd - but so could Whye
              Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Do they convert that since Whyte resides in the U.K ? Meaning pounds to dollars or it’s just less money in the U.K ?
                I imagine it's $41m so around £30m

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

If Fury reverts to more movement as in Wilder 1 then I can't see Whyte getting near him often enough. If he comes forward aggressively then he could get K.O'd - but so could Whye
                  I think it’s a 60/40 fight . Whyte going to get near him no matter what because he’s a big aggressive unit and will put the pressure needed on him so he’ll force a late stoppage on himself or get to Furys body and do the same .
                  Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

Whyte will sell the fight himself ,it’ll be big but probably not 40 million . If they have it in the U.S it’ll bleed money though .
                    They would be foolish to have it anywhere but the UK.

Comment

$41m for a fight that will likely do 500-600k buys at the equivalent of about $25 in the UK....

Good fight though.

Comment

Working...
                      X