Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury vs. Whyte: Frank Warren Wins Purse Bid With Record $41,025,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NYG View Post
    People think Fury is losing to Whyte? Lol
    After the fight they will call Whyte a bum. Not one of them will step up and bet with me even at 2-1 odds.
    RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

I'm not a Eddie Hearn fan at all but I'm impressed because you know that Frank don't got that kind of scratch...he needed help from Top Rank & ESPN to beat Matchroom.

Head to head, Hearn would have SLAUGHTERED Frank at that bid.

Frank/Top Rank would rather lose money than let Hearn promote this fight because they would have to do some serious numbers on PPV (2 million buys minimum) in the UK, and expect stadium ticket prices to be eye watering to recover that fee and then sum!
      Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post

I didn’t quite comprehend your first sentence. Do you want to bet on the fight? I’ll give you 2-1 odds. Whyte does not have a very good chance at anything. He’s a C level fighter.
        I’ll bet you an avatar change if Whyte isn’t his toughest fight .

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

Joshua is flawed but there is nothing Whyte does better than him.
          Whytes far better body puncher and work rate fighter .

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

I’ll bet you an avatar change if Whyte isn’t his toughest fight .
            I don’t give a damn about an avatar. Let’s bet real money.

Comment

I don’t give a damn about an avatar. Let’s bet real money.
              Nah I think Fury will win but won’t be easy at all .

Comment

After the fight they will call Whyte a bum. Not one of them will step up and bet with me even at 2-1 odds.
                They'd be mental to do so, first bookies I looked at had Whyte listed as 7-2

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                  I'm not a Eddie Hearn fan at all but I'm impressed because you know that Frank don't got that kind of scratch...he needed help from Top Rank & ESPN to beat Matchroom.

Head to head, Hearn would have SLAUGHTERED Frank at that bid.

Frank/Top Rank would rather lose money than let Hearn promote this fight because they would have to do some serious numbers on PPV (2 million buys minimum) in the UK, and expect stadium ticket prices to be eye watering to recover that fee and then sum!
                  Hey guys! Let’s cheer hypotheticals about Hearn winning the bid under different circumstances! Yeah!

Comment

I didn’t quite comprehend your first sentence. Do you want to bet on the fight? I’ll give you 2-1 odds. Whyte does not have a very good chance at anything. He’s a C level fighter.
                    Why would anyone take 2/1 odds when they can 7/2 wit the bookies?

If Fury fights Whyte like he did against Klitschko then it will be easy night's work but if he fights him like he did against Wilder it will be a 50/50 fight.
                    Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post

For the record, my prediction is (and has been for 6 months) Whyte is undisputed by the end of the year (beating AJ)
                      espero por tu bien,no apuestes dinero en ello

Comment

Working...
                      X