Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury vs. Whyte: Frank Warren Wins Purse Bid With Record $41,025,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post

Last week you and the rest was calling Whyte this mega PPV star.

funny how you still find a dig for fury. A man you’ve never met. Whilst fury fans openly give Joshua his dues.

ya toxic for a fan base. You ignore the obvious and literally run from the truth. I think it’s because it’s the only attention you get in life. So instead of just holding ya hands up, admit ya wrong and everyone moves on and forgets you. It’s easier to be a troll and get a reaction. You sad sad lad. Only a moronic idiot would find a way to discredit what’s happened all because the man you wanted to win a purse bid failed.

start supporting fighters instead of promoters and the sport might just grow.

if not go watch MrBeast on YouTube or something else.

Are you crying ? Is this for real ? Wah wah my best friend Fury you never met him stop saying things !
    Last edited by Stuart Chandler; 01-28-2022, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by M312 View Post
      Well done Frank.

He won't end up paying anything near that, Fury has probably taken a deal which means that he will take home $15m (guessing this figure) or similar. So in all will cost Queensbury around $23m, but they got the job done.

Matchroom and Whyte will be happy too, they nearly got the $10m they were angling for.
      You are a muppet mate. Get ya mouth off Eddies crotch for 5 minutes and get back in the real world.

you little twerps have ran out of material. You should be ecstatic. Whytes got the payday you all claimed he deserved. Now it’s a loss for warren and arum?

grow up and get over it. How TF do you know what fury will get? Your a muppet mate seriously. Pathetic little RATS like you that cling onto promoters are so cringey. No wonder boxing’s dead. Full of weirdos that can’t walk out the front door without having a panic attack over Eddie losing a purse bid.

ONLY LOSERS ARE HEARN AND YOU DELUDED FANGIRLS

Comment

• Originally posted by Stuart Chandler View Post

Are you crying ? Is this for real ?
        Only you Whyte fans crying. All Hurt that Eddie lost a purse bid.

im ecstatic and enjoying rubbing it in ya little rat Faces.

all mad butt hurt over warren winning a bid.

I’m buzzing the fights on. If Re-tards want to post dumb shi I’ll pull em up on it. Like “can’t wait for fury to pull out”. Whyte the only guy that’s tried pulling out. This fight should of been signed WEEKS ago.

now run along little girl.

Comment

You mean the people who thought Whyte deserved the fight, deserved a decent payday, and that Fury should have to face his mandatory?

It's a good outcome. Plenty of people have what they wanted.

Some don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stuart Chandler View Post

Are you crying ? Is this for real ? Wah wah my best friend Fury you never met him stop saying things !
            Make you cry don’t I. You cared enough to rush a dim witted unoriginal response. dry ya eyes mate. Go rub ya face in eddies genitalia

Comment

• Originally posted by Toffee View Post

You mean the people who thought Whyte deserved the fight, deserved a decent payday, and that Fury should have to face his mandatory?

It's a good outcome. Plenty of people have what they wanted.

Some don't.
              Nope. I mean the ones spouting utter rubbish which has nothing to do with money.

I agree whytes gotten more money. If he pulls out now the man is a coward. Eddies lost because he’s frozen out. No face off pics with Eddie in the middle. That’s gonna kill his ego. Lmfao. Just waiting for the article where Eddie explains why Dillian is still gonna avoid taking the fight.

then you sausages will pop up defending it saying he deserves even more

Comment

• Originally posted by M312 View Post
                Wonder if abritration can affect this split still.

Queensbury have bid taking into account paying Whyte $8m and probably have a deal with Tyson to take much less than the $33m left over. So any change in Whytes purse makes the event more expensive rather than taking from Tyson's purse.

This could still get v messy
                Why do you care. Why aren’t you just happy the fights Atleast closer to being made? Are you a fan of boxing or a fan of accountants? Go watch something else bro. Like poker or something.

Comment

Nope. I mean the ones spouting utter rubbish which has nothing to do with money.

I agree whytes gotten more money. If he pulls out now the man is a coward. Eddies lost because he’s frozen out. No face off pics with Eddie in the middle. That’s gonna kill his ego. Lmfao. Just waiting for the article where Eddie explains why Dillian is still gonna avoid taking the fight.

then you sausages will pop up defending it saying he deserves even more
                  No, if Whyte pulls out he'll get the criticism he deserves from me.

As would Fury.

Would you be so even handed?
                  Castilo Castilo Boxviewer Boxviewer like this.

Comment

You are a muppet mate. Get ya mouth off Eddies crotch for 5 minutes and get back in the real world.

you little twerps have ran out of material. You should be ecstatic. Whytes got the payday you all claimed he deserved. Now it’s a loss for warren and arum?

grow up and get over it. How TF do you know what fury will get? Your a muppet mate seriously. Pathetic little RATS like you that cling onto promoters are so cringey. No wonder boxing’s dead. Full of weirdos that can’t walk out the front door without having a panic attack over Eddie losing a purse bid.

Calm down buddy, life's not that bad!
                    Castilo Castilo Boxviewer Boxviewer like this.

Comment

• Whyte fans 4 days ago:

Dillian should reject 5M he deserves more.

TODAY:
                      WHYTE GETS £8M:

Uhhhhh I wonder if arbitration can change this split!

Why not be happy we finally know the fights got a home? It’s happening. Whytes got almost double he was first offered.

Stop being upset that Eddie lost. Stop implying Eddie didn’t want to win the bid and stop implying he went their to lose the bid but bump up warren and arums bid. It’s ridiculous.

Eddie did an interview TWO DAYS AGO stating how CONFIDENT he is to WIN the bid.

be HAPPY we should have a fight. IF Whyte rejects, YOU SHOULD IMPLORE HIM TO Step up.

IF FURY REALLY WANTED AN INTERIM FIGHT BEFORE USYK, then he’s an IDIOT.

BUT HE SURE HAS SEEMED HAPPY TO FIGHT WHYTE.

ONLY PEOPLE STOPPING THE FIGHT NOW IS DILLIAN WHYTE AND EDDIE HEARN.

Comment

Working...
                      X