Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury vs. Whyte: Frank Warren Wins Purse Bid With Record $41,025,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M312 View Post

I imagine it's $41m so around £30m
    So Whytes actually getting less then 8 ? They won’t convert the U.K and U.S different currencies ?

Comment

Originally posted by mromano View Post

They would be foolish to have it anywhere but the UK.
      You never know with Fury .

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
        $41m for a fight that will likely do 500-600k buys at the equivalent of about $25 in the UK....

Good fight though.
        It'll do a million for sure

Comment

Initially before this news I was annoyed on behalf of whyte of the 80/20, but this has been good to here, whyte as I said in a previous post has been criminally over looked, mostly because he is a genuinely dangerous opponent, I think he has a good chance of knocking fury out cold
          Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            That's a lot of money. Whyte has no chance to win this.
            He’s already won , 8m plus a title shot , much more money than he’s seen in any one fight and if he refuses the risk and reward plus his age and potential wait for another shot it’s a no brainier .. if by some miracle Joshua beats usyk fury v josh is next plus a rematch ..then we are almost into 2025 … it’s your chance son , take it or risk being bitter for the rest of your life ..

Comment

Lets go

Comment

Originally posted by mromano View Post

I am hilarious based on what exactly? If you're going to make a ridiculous claim, come with something to substantiate why you're saying that. As if exactly what I said, did not happen previously?
                You’re wishing for Fury-Whyte to be cancelled a month out, because of poor ticket sales. You’re an embarrassment to boxing fans. Get your negativity out of here and go work out or something. Oh, and the fight is going to sell big. Bye hulk.
                RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

People think Fury is losing to Whyte? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

The funny thing on this forum is you always go against a lopsided forum going the other way . Whyte has a very good chance of knocking Fury out ,if Fury wins I expect him and A.J to fight in 2023 .
                    I didn’t quite comprehend your first sentence. Do you want to bet on the fight? I’ll give you 2-1 odds. Whyte does not have a very good chance at anything. He’s a C level fighter.
                    RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post

For the record, my prediction is (and has been for 6 months) Whyte is undisputed by the end of the year (beating AJ)
                      Joshua is flawed but there is nothing Whyte does better than him.

Comment

Working...
                      X