Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Makabu-Mchunu Rematch on January 29, King Says Canelo Will Be Ringside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MPA2000 View Post

● Mexican Boxing: skills, heart, discipline, stamina, power, pride, magic, feats and humility●

Hmm. I wonder how it would be received if Black folks went around writing and saying stuff like this?
    Black boxing is in the top with mexican boxing. I respect them.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

Makes more sense to have the fight in the US and get their names into the public consciousness if the winner is supposed to fight Canelo in May.
      The way thing are going they might not be able to get a flight.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

The Chavez/Whitaker fight was just one of my King fights that were definitely fixed. Do some homework don’t just post something dumb because it fits your agenda.
        Shut up ******ed ho. Chavez worked Pernells body the whole fight and did enough offensively to win. Saw that fight live and was a super close fight.

Its African Americans that think Pernells defensive wizardry could actually win fights that call that fight a robbery. Forgetting that he did nothing offensively to win that fight.

Oh by the way, let me take a wild mother fuking guess, your ass is African American.

Comment

Mchuhu’s a top fighter, not a guaranteed win for Makabu despite already having a win over him.

This would be the 4th win Makabu will have at CW against a fighter ranked in the Top 10 if he wins.

But he’s a bum apparently

Comment

Originally posted by â (Low- ) View Post
            It's called propaganda, marketing, the old media doing its job. Who is getting ramped up for an overpriced PPV thats really worth a free YT upload?. Not sold on this quasi-glorified sparing sesh..all schmanelo needs to do is grow a pair (if he has any left..you know them cycles) drop to 160 or challenge one of the prime athletic African American boxer below his division..or one of those European bots at 175..I have 3 in mind,both divisions..earned..schmearned, fight the guys who have an actual chance of winning. I don't need to see a clown show directed by Sillyman over there in Mejico..no thanks. Just enlightening folks.
            Yea pu$$y Charlo and Journeyman slayer Andrade are terrifying.

Just like Jacobs was perceived…until Canelo embarrassed him.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              The result here will be interesting. Makabu is a little tank that can take punishment and comes for action, but Mchunu may be a tougher matchup for Canelo. Mchunu is more of a slick boxer, defensively minded, also a southpaw. Stylistically he may provide a more difficult code for Canelo to crack than being able to bang with Makabu. Can't wait for this rematch though, first fight was amazing
              Mchunu did pose some early questions to Usyk five years ago. But after that, Usyk just overwhelmed him and knocked him out, and he's not a concussive puncher. I see Canelo knocking Mchunu out as well, possibly inside seven or eight rounds.

Comment

This bum llunga Makapoop was nearly KO by this other African-Bum Thabiso Mchunu in their first encounter ; in the third round -- no wonder Tony Bellew knocked Makacaca out in three. Canelo should blast llunga in the first, he sucks. I do agree with the other post that I read, this fight is likely fixed ; why would Makabu take such a dangerous risk?

I like to show you all how Oleksander Usyk toyed with Thabiso Mchunu, yeah this Culero and his fans make me laugh.
                Last edited by 1hourRun; 11-27-2021, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

Those "athletic African Americans" you talk about lack heart. They're cowards. They fight scrubs, fight once a year, have their big " showcase" fight against a scrub and cry for the rest of the year they're not getting paid.

It's the end of November, what's Charla doing? When is his next fight? In the middle of next year?

Nobody cares about Charla, just a name thrown out by casuals, blacks and Canelo haters because Charla is a black American. That's it.
                  What's up my boy?! Still convincing yourself that canelo is prime-time? Lol. He's a bum..plus I said I could mention 3 in each division even stateer "European bots. " lol..what about those guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing fan1981 View Post

Yea pu$$y Charlo and Journeyman slayer Andrade are terrifying.

Just like Jacobs was perceived…until Canelo embarrassed him.
                    Jacobs was and still is a bum. He never had a shot

Comment

I can see what is going on there. Canelo is already paid by Don King. . Canelo doesn`t care about WBC cruiserweight sh.it, just while Arum, Hearn and haymon were in competition for promotion of Canelo`s next fight, King won the prize.
                      Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 11-27-2021, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X