Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Makabu-Mchunu Rematch on January 29, King Says Canelo Will Be Ringside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course everyone in the US didn’t agree, but everyone in Mexico thought Chavez did some fine body work and won.

None of that biased shii matters though now does it.

it ended in a draw and honestly Pernell got lucky there was no rematch. Fighting Mexicans ages black fighters or so it seems.

Comment

Seeing Don King's name in print kinda made me smile.

Comment

Makabu should fake an injury like Whyte.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing fan1981 View Post

Now how it happened was that it concluded in a DRAW.

Your biased American press was crying, I remember. So?
          Not one credible boxing historian/publication/analyst agrees with you. Not one!

You cry biased but literally every post you make is biased.

You call yourself a boxing fan? Agenda driven cheerleader is more like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing fan1981 View Post
            Of course everyone in the US didn’t agree, but everyone in Mexico thought Chavez did some fine body work and won.

None of that biased shii matters though now does it.

it ended in a draw and honestly Pernell got lucky there was no rematch. Fighting Mexicans ages black fighters or so it seems.
            Really dumb and borderline racist.......

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post

Fixed fight, stop with your garbage, respect.boxing.
              Boxing is well known to be the most corrupt sport in the history of mankind. It is an on going joke how corrupt boxing is at all levels. Every week there are crooked fights.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                The result here will be interesting. Makabu is a little tank that can take punishment and comes for action, but Mchunu may be a tougher matchup for Canelo. Mchunu is more of a slick boxer, defensively minded, also a southpaw. Stylistically he may provide a more difficult code for Canelo to crack than being able to bang with Makabu. Can't wait for this rematch though, first fight was amazing
                Why are you speaking as if Mchuni could fight Alvarez? I thought that it has all be planned, that Alvarez wants Makabu specifically?

And this is why, from the very moment that fight was announced 'I have been dubious of the match up'.

Alvarez vs Makabu is dubious match up, all around.

I am not sure whether it is real and genuine.

Comment

Wow Don King is still alive. What is his secret? Stem cell treatment?

Comment

The rematch boxing fans have demanded!

Comment

Working...
                    X