Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Makabu-Mchunu Rematch on January 29, King Says Canelo Will Be Ringside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Julio fought Whitaker to a draw. I think fortunate for Whitaker because Chavez beats him nine out of ten times. And some of those would resemble how he beat Meldrick Taylor. What’s with the Chavez hate?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyCan View Post
      Julio fought Whitaker to a draw. I think fortunate for Whitaker because Chavez beats him nine out of ten times. And some of those would resemble how he beat Meldrick Taylor. What’s with the Chavez hate?
      Put the crack pipe down.......

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Absolute fix. The fight wasn’t even close. Chavez won 3 rds tops.

Don’t just post agenda driven garbage. There are many King fixed fights. More than any other promoter.
        I know, Chávez Lost that fight.

But , how many more fights Don King bought?

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post

I know, Chávez Lost that fight.

But , how many more fights Don King bought?
          Trinidad/Oscar and Whitaker/Ramirez off the top of my head. There are many more. Do your own homework.

Comment

Out of nowhere 90 year old King pulls a WWE clothesline on the Canelo team.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
              ● Mexican Boxing: skills, heart, discipline, stamina, power, pride, magic, feats and humility●

Hmm. I wonder how it would be received if Black folks went around writing and saying stuff like this?
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Dam King again saw the opportunity to make money by using Canelo the current popular fighter like he used to back in the day. I wonder what else he'll do in this fight and the next, pretty sure he's got some more tricks up his......

Comment

Originally posted by â (Low- ) View Post
                  It's called propaganda, marketing, the old media doing its job. Who is getting ramped up for an overpriced PPV thats really worth a free YT upload?. Not sold on this quasi-glorified sparing sesh..all schmanelo needs to do is grow a pair (if he has any left..you know them cycles) drop to 160 or challenge one of the prime athletic African American boxer below his division..or one of those European bots at 175..I have 3 in mind,both divisions..earned..schmearned, fight the guys who have an actual chance of winning. I don't need to see a clown show directed by Sillyman over there in Mejico..no thanks. Just enlightening folks.
                  Those "athletic African Americans" you talk about lack heart. They're cowards. They fight scrubs, fight once a year, have their big " showcase" fight against a scrub and cry for the rest of the year they're not getting paid.

It's the end of November, what's Charla doing? When is his next fight? In the middle of next year?

Nobody cares about Charla, just a name thrown out by casuals, blacks and Canelo haters because Charla is a black American. That's it.

Comment

Originally posted by MPA2000 View Post

● Mexican Boxing: skills, heart, discipline, stamina, power, pride, magic, feats and humility●

Hmm. I wonder how it would be received if Black folks went around writing and saying stuff like this?
                    black people are straight up racist on these boards and get away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

black people are straight up racist on these boards and get away with it.
                      real question, do you relate more to white people?
                      Mrbinuk Mofias Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X