Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Makabu-Mchunu Rematch on January 29, King Says Canelo Will Be Ringside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

King Canelo says he will be ringside!

Comment

Kinda hoping Mchunu can upset the apple cart just to see how things would go between him and Canelo.

Also, Usyk knocked out Mchunu in 9 rounds, so it would be the first common opponent between him and Usyk.
      Mrbinuk Mofias likes this.

Comment

Warren, Ohio. Only in boxing lol

Comment

Watch King make a deal for his off brand HW belt holder Bryan to fight Canelo later in year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post

Fixed fight, stop with your garbage, respect.boxing.
            Do some homework and find out who Don King is. Don’t just spew out some ignorance
            GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Do some homework and find out who Don King is. Don’t just spew out some ignorance
              He was the promotor of Chávez

So, the fights of Chávez were fixed?

Comment

He was the promotor of Chávez

So, the fights of Chávez were fixed?
                The Chavez/Whitaker fight was just one of my King fights that were definitely fixed. Do some homework don’t just post something dumb because it fits your agenda.
                Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

The Chavez/Whitaker fight was just one of my King fights that were definitely fixed. Do some homework don’t just post something dumb because it fits your agenda.
                  One fight, like the judge that gave Lomachenko 1 round against Loma, it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

Makes more sense to have the fight in the US and get their names into the public consciousness if the winner is supposed to fight Canelo in May.
                    You beat me to it….and, I doubt either would get anywhere near the same pay in South Africa or the Congo

Comment

One fight, like the judge that gave Lomachenko 1 round against Loma, it happens.
                      Absolute fix. The fight wasn’t even close. Chavez won 3 rds tops.

Don’t just post agenda driven garbage. There are many King fixed fights. More than any other promoter.
                      Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X