Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Risks All-Time Big-Man Title in Deontay Wilder Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do however give Vitali a shot at beating almost anyone given no injuries.

Comment

• We know at least that Fury would've murked that even bigger, stiffer idiot Valuev.

Oh man, current Fury vs 2009-era Haye or Fury vs 2004-era Vitali would've been so goddamn good.
      Last edited by PittyPat; 06-22-2021, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post

Fury is a gypsy, and they're known as the something of Europe, I'll let you google the exact saying.

Fury gets no protection and has had to do everything in his career the hard way, he wasn't given an easy world title shot like Deontay.

Yes Haymon clearly has good lawyers, it's a shame these good lawyers can't produce any evidence of Fury cheating.
        ​​​​​​
        Denium, as I've told you before I respect your opinions and all but Team Wilder was never suing Fury Tyson for any type of personal injury damages he sustained in their rematch.

They were only suing him for breach of contract for reneging on their contractual rematch clause and they prevailed.
        The gloves and the dent in his skull were never part of the arbitration case they brought forth against him.

You are right I don't know much about gypsies but there's one thing I do know is they are white in America and are granted special types of skin privileges over Deontay Wilder and his people because of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
          Lol - u really bought into the hype of Wilder calling the Cuban Senior Citizen the “boogeymen”? The same Ortiz who actually went the distance with Malik Scott and C.Hammer…get real!! Ortiz best win was years prior to fighting Wilder - against Jennings..and thats not saying much! By ur logic - Fury fighting/whipping Wilder twice must make him the most courageous fighter in boxing!
          No, you had brought up the fact that both Fury and Wilder best wins came against old men and I had to stop you there because one of those old men just so happened to have been an undefeated title contender at the time and to this day; Still none of the top heavyweight contenders will fight him even now. Wlad on the other hand, was a shop worn, washed up and old heavyweight champion who lost the last two fights of his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post

So wait, we're back to square one again. He was now motivated and determined in the previous fight? Or did he admit he wasn't?

You can't seem to decide.
            He was both roughed up and not motivated, focused, determined or hungry in his first two fights with Tyson Fury. He became complacent. in addition, to being cheated and done dirty by Fury. You've seen the evidence have you?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

81-inch, 273 pound frame, and Tyson still needs to grapple, rabbit-punch, palm-strike, choke, kick and slip his fist from the padded areas of his gloves in order to strike with his bare-fist, to beat cruiserweights -- not to mention all the juice hes on.

I think that Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder historic KO ratio, weighing in at the 'Bridgerweight' limit, is far more impressive.
              Cunningham, what a physique! Fury has never been a big puncher, and if one is a boxing historian, few big men big punchers. Liston and Foreman... Were the most obvious exceptions. But Fury has great instincts, and knows how to fight off the back foot, as well as coming forwards. He is a supremely talented big man!

Comment

• Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                We know at least that Fury would've murked that even bigger, stiffer idiot Valuev.

Oh man, current Fury vs 2009-era Haye or Fury vs 2004-era Vitali would've been so goddamn good.
                Haye was never confident against fury, I realize that out of the two times he pulled out of their proposed fights, he had a legit cut in sparring, but the shoulder injury he had when he pulled out for the second time I was always suspect of, he never looked as confident as he usually did in interviews leading up to the fight and I feel like in his heart he knew he would lose

Comment

• I think Fury has now proved himself the greatest ever. He beat the three greatest fighters who ever lived

1. Pre-retrirement Wlad. Sure he was old. But still a very good victory.
                  2. Wilder (the man who conquered the mightly old Ortiz and the great old Stiverne) A legend himself!
                  3. Derek Chisora (beating Chisora twice was one of the greatest ever achievements in the boxing ring)

Who did fighters like Ali ever beat??
                  billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by I have no ears View Post

And you're reasons for 2 guys who are more like light heavyweights of this era being able to beat fury are?
                    weight is only one consideration and BTW Marciano walked around over 200 and so did Louis. they got down to a lighter weight for a fight due to a training and tactical preference. People neglect to consider this. Reach is a much more immediate advantage than weight. Fury loops his punches. Much as Wilder was able to catch him, Louis would probably do likewise and was a murderous finisher. Marciano learned a style of fighting where reach is mitigated because, like Armstrong, he had none. Marciano would hit you everywhere. Fury would have arms beaten to shreds... the way he flairs his elbows on his jab? Like a Sicilian knife fighter who would cut the elbow sticking out, Marciano would crunch fury's elbow sticking out until Fury did not want to throw his jab. Marciano was relentless... fury does not have the punch to keep him honest.

Louis would get his opportunities. He probably hit a lot harder than guys Fury faced... including perhaps Wilder (who knows?). If Louis really wanted to he could fight at Wilder's weight... 220ish which is around what he weighed when he fought Marciano. Would that make you feel better? lol.

So... does that mean what I said is absolutely a given? No... Fury could find a way to maul at marciano, tie him up inside and maybe catch him coming in with feints... He could perhaps outfox Louis, keep him at a distance for the fight...BUT you wanted reasons, so I gave you scenarios that are realistic.

A great match up would be Foreman and Fury. Liston would be a handful and a half for Fury... I tend to think Liston was a lot better than foreman, thats just me. But Foreman and the Gypsy King, that would be a real barn burner!

Comment

• Originally posted by I have no ears View Post

Exactly what I said champ, u are not in wilder's mind so u don't know his thoughts or what he's thinking, how can u ask what I'm saying when I just fkn told u ffs
                      No, that's not what you said you were inferring about my sexuality and that I was Wilder's bitch! By saying "you are so in love" in shit.

You may be into the type of kinky, freakish gay shit but I'm not. I don't do men. I am simply not into that depraved and perverted shit. I'm only into women and pussy and not another man's dick.

I couldn't give a good Goddamned fuck about Wilder's love life, if he's a virgin, who he is fucking. I am not in the least bit interested in that shit. I am only interested in what he does inside of a boxing ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X