Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Promises Bloodshed: If Your Stomach Can't Digest What Your Eyes See, Don't Watch My Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unidentified
    replied
    Fury has already taken Wilder's best shot, so he's probably not going to fight backing up. Question is has Wilder learned how to fight backing up...
    naranja111 naranja111 likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Corelone
    replied
    Originally posted by Corelone View Post

Just like AJ. He went from ball buster to nut *******.
    That is the name of a Christmas play. Saltine and Graham are famous for it. I'm not complaining, just explaining.

Leave a comment:

• Combat Talk Radio
    replied
    Originally posted by socialteach View Post

The big difference is that Crawford is remarkably skilled, Wilder is not. Wilder has poor boxing skills, and no game plan, other than his power.
    Wilder has skills. Just that Fury has more skills.

Right now, Wilder knocks everyone in the division out. The question is always what version of Wilder shows up.

Crawford's skills don't help him when he eats a jab and drops 4 rounds straight against an opponent not half motivated to be there.

champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Leave a comment:

• BoxingIntel
    replied
    Deontay is ready and he’s bringing hell with him.

Leave a comment:

• Corelone
    replied
    Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
    History says once a power puncher like Wilder gets his chin cracked once they are never the same.
    When they haven’t been beaten they have a mindset that they are invincible. Once that goes away they don’t have the same killer instinct as they have doubts.
    Im betting big on Fury taking this third fight easily.
    Just like AJ. He went from ball buster to nut cracker.

Leave a comment:

• mjh1969
    replied
    Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
    Deontay Wilder is a throwback to when fighters were driven to challenge themselves and fight the best. And it's refreshing that he speaks his mind regardless of your feelings.

You don't like what he says? Too bad. You don't like how he fights? His unorthodox style and his athleticism make him unpredictable and dangerous every second of every round.You can bet this is why Fury did everything he could to avoid fighting him a third time. Especially when he's on a mission to avenge his only loss...

Can't wait to see this fight in real time, as it happens. Like with any Wilder fight, the knockouts or knockdowns are sudden and unexpected. Excitement is back in the heavyweight division.
    Well put. I hope he knocks Fury's block off.

Leave a comment:

• mjh1969
    replied
    No one knows what will happen for this third Wilder fight. They are both talking up the fight to build up publicity for it. It's apparent to me that Wilder isn't the sharpest tool in the shed by the way he talks. He isn't killing anyone in the fight, he isn't disfiguring anyone's face, he will get violent but that's all it is. Nothing more. I hope he wins personally because I feel that Wilder has been ignored, disrespected and not treated with dignity. Granted, he talks foolish and sounds ignorant but he has been a decent heavyweight champion. He should be given the benefit of the doubt and given an opportunity to fight Fury one more time before they start starting about Fury vs. Joshua.

If Wilder wins then the whole Fury vs Joshua fight will be down the toilet.
    champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Leave a comment:

• davefromvancouv
    replied
    Deontay Wilder is a throwback to when fighters were driven to challenge themselves and fight the best. And it's refreshing that he speaks his mind regardless of your feelings.

You don't like what he says? Too bad. You don't like how he fights? His unorthodox style and his athleticism make him unpredictable and dangerous every second of every round.You can bet this is why Fury did everything he could to avoid fighting him a third time. Especially when he's on a mission to avenge his only loss...

Can't wait to see this fight in real time, as it happens. Like with any Wilder fight, the knockouts or knockdowns are sudden and unexpected. Excitement is back in the heavyweight division.

Leave a comment:

• JuniorTorres720
    replied
    I don't mind him talking like this and if people have a problem with it, then DON'T watch. Easy as that. I hate when people want to start virtue signaling and get in their feelings about Wilder talking this way. It's the hurt business and these fighters have to get themselves psyched up one way or another. This PC culture is garbage and people just need to grow a pair or simply not tune in.

Leave a comment:

• Tibburon245
    replied
    They both talk lots of SHT and both could win by KO. Wilder is especially dangerous but Fury might pull it off again. We will see.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X