Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Promises Bloodshed: If Your Stomach Can't Digest What Your Eyes See, Don't Watch My Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Akutalee
    replied
    Not a fan of wilder but i feel he will do damages on Fury, if he manage to win wilder he won't be the same vs Aj if the fight is ever made

Leave a comment:

• Fabes88
    replied
    It’s incredible he can talk like this despite getting his ass beat twice. Can’t wait for this to be over so we don’t need to hear from him anymore. I’m all for believing in yourself but the lack of accountability and wilful ignorance is astounding

Leave a comment:

• T.M.T
    replied
    Wilder has to back this up. its going to be a hell of a fight.

Leave a comment:

• Marvlus Marv
    replied
    This guy is such a tool, in a permanent state of hurt. Shouting nonsense and waving your arms around might work in his hood but it won't work with Fury.

Leave a comment:

• Bo Tae
    replied
    Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    I really like Wilder’s mentality and his willingness as a fighter. Gotta respect that.

look at all these boxing noobs picking Fury by landslide lol

Past one year Ive been taking so much money from the bookies some of these fuks trying to kick me out
    The truth is neither one of these guys is that great.

Fury would have gotten his ass kicked by prime Vitali Klitschko. And the Wladimir Klitschko he beat was 40 years old, and Fury then twice cancelled rematches he'd signed for and wasted Wlad's time near the end of his career.

This static HW division is horrible, it's mostly talk and no action. And now the sport is being taken over by "influencers" making millions. Hard to take this sport seriously right now.

Very sad.

Leave a comment:

• FinitoxDinamita
    replied
    I really like Wilder’s mentality and his willingness as a fighter. Gotta respect that.

look at all these boxing noobs picking Fury by landslide lol

Past one year Ive been taking so much money from the bookies some of these fuks trying to kick me out

Leave a comment:

• Oldskoolg
    replied
    Originally posted by KingGilgamesh View Post

Nope, this is what I really, really like about Wilder. Something that is sorely missing in many men today. He's a legit brave mother****er with a ton of heart. Anyone else would put on some fake humble act after getting embarrassed by a fighter but he comes back strong, straight into wanting to avenge his loss. And this is the third time I've seen him do this. He wanted Fury immediately after the first draw and wanted to beat Ortiz emphatically after the first win. Its better we have people who stand on their convictions or who can take the hit to their ego. There is a ****ing high chance Wilder gets blasted out again in this fight and it doesn't seem like its really deterred him.
    Exactly...he is his own man and says what he wants to say and doesn’t give a dam about the fukwit tawssers who want to control him via the internet. March on wilder my son, March on

Leave a comment:

• Oldskoolg
    replied
    Man he just enraged the entire council estate complex!!! The chavs will be out for his blood now lol....(blood= angry tweets)

Leave a comment:

• Redgloveman
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Go watch his most recent training videos. You may be surprised.
    thing is, I honestly doubt Wilder has the mindset to stay disciplined when Fury starts tagging him and a fight breaks out in earnest. Also, I might be being harsh here, but even the photo in this post suggests poor fundamentals; that right hand should really be guarding his chin rather than floating around in mid-air.

unless Wilder can wipe Fury out in a round or two (which I personally can’t see happening) he’s not realistically gonna win this fight. Malik Scott is his trainer. Wilder has brought another yes man into his camp and one without any notable success as a trainer.

Leave a comment:

• Redgloveman
    replied
    Originally posted by KingGilgamesh View Post

Nope, this is what I really, really like about Wilder. Something that is sorely missing in many men today. He's a legit brave mother****er with a ton of heart. Anyone else would put on some fake humble act after getting embarrassed by a fighter but he comes back strong, straight into wanting to avenge his loss. And this is the third time I've seen him do this. He wanted Fury immediately after the first draw and wanted to beat Ortiz emphatically after the first win. Its better we have people who stand on their convictions or who can take the hit to their ego. There is a ****ing high chance Wilder gets blasted out again in this fight and it doesn't seem like its really deterred him.
    How is it strong to make excuses.

a strong person says: “the better guy on the night won and I’ll take him on again”

they definitely DON’T say: “damn my costume was too heavy, the other guy cheated and my own team screwed me over”

Leave a comment:

Working...
X