Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Promises Bloodshed: If Your Stomach Can't Digest What Your Eyes See, Don't Watch My Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vitruvian
    replied
    Here we go with this poor trash talking drama queen again. I can't wait for Wilder to be embarrassed again.

Leave a comment:

• IRONCHINHAGLER
    replied
    Originally posted by KingGilgamesh View Post

Nope, this is what I really, really like about Wilder. Something that is sorely missing in many men today. He's a legit brave mother****er with a ton of heart. Anyone else would put on some fake humble act after getting embarrassed by a fighter but he comes back strong, straight into wanting to avenge his loss. And this is the third time I've seen him do this. He wanted Fury immediately after the first draw and wanted to beat Ortiz emphatically after the first win. Its better we have people who stand on their convictions or who can take the hit to their ego. There is a ****ing high chance Wilder gets blasted out again in this fight and it doesn't seem like its really deterred him.
    You r talking about the same clown sore loser who whined about every pathetic excuse imaginable after the 2nd fight beatdown? Heavy costume, drunk ref, spiked water, easter egg loaded gloves, injury, Breland conspiracy ....”heart? ..stand on their convictions and can take a hit to their ego?” ...u cant b speaking of whining pathetic delusional Wilder!

Leave a comment:

• factsarenice
    replied
    Honestly, Fury vs Wilder is going to play out like a Holyfield, Buster Douglas or Lenox Lewis vs Mike Tyson squeal and no amount of tough talk regarding murder, blood or eating children will change it.

Leave a comment:

• factsarenice
    replied
    Wilder is a bully, he NEEDS to intimidate his opponent and stay on the outside throwing bombs and if he can't...he's screwed... point blank, period.

Without the intimidation factor it will come down to skills. Both will make minor changes but in the end, they are who they are. If you look at that Fury closely you'll notice that he moves and he faints well but he is NOT some untouchable boxer and in close, Fury is marginal at best. Wilder has a powerful right hand but he needs distance, he has no foot work, no movement and and on his back foot his power is negate-able....Point blank, period.

Leave a comment:

• Bo Tae
    replied
    This clown Wilder and his hate-filled, murderous rhetoric, especially after a year of whining and excuses for his last loss, is an embarrassment to boxing, a sport that seems to be sinking to new lows every day lately.....

Leave a comment:

• socialteach
    replied
    Originally posted by revelated View Post

He got wrecked the second time because he fought cautious.

Wilder and Crawford are the only two fighters that have to be pissed off to be effective.
    The big difference is that Crawford is remarkably skilled, Wilder is not. Wilder has poor boxing skills, and no game plan, other than his power.

Leave a comment:

• Pac=Duran
    replied
    Originally posted by FannonOG View Post
    I love the fire King Wilder is bringing.
    King? He's the biggest bum in the history of boxing and his career will soon be over. Fury by 10th round beat down.

Malik will throw the towel carrying it now

Leave a comment:

• FannonOG
    replied
    I love the fire King Wilder is bringing.

Leave a comment:

• revelated
    replied
    Originally posted by Liondw View Post
    Fighting angry and emotionally in the ring is not a good thing. Wilder might get beaten up worse next time, or maybe he puts in a better performance.
    He got wrecked the second time because he fought cautious.

Wilder and Crawford are the only two fighters that have to be pissed off to be effective.

Leave a comment:

• springfiels
    replied
    Originally posted by Fighter78 View Post

Yep...I'm getting the same feeling....im not a fan of either of these fighters but somehow I think Deontay is gonna knock fury out this time....I think both fighters are extremely overrated so its like the battle of the bums to me.
    Wilders silence, until now, actually had me intrigued... Now tho, I think Wilder is gonna lose much worse this time round. He hasn't learnt or matured at all from his loss, sounds like he's blaming Breland and got himself even more worked up.

He already telegraphed his shots ridiculously, and watching his training videos his footwork is unchanged, so fighting even angrier will only make things much worse.

I was hoping Wilder would've got stoic and self aware from his loss, and we might see someone ready to embrace his weaknesses but fight to his strengths. But no, definitely 100% not!

Fury inside 4 rounds is my prediction.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X