Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Promises Bloodshed: If Your Stomach Can't Digest What Your Eyes See, Don't Watch My Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monzon99
    replied
    who did this big fraud hire to be his new scriptwriter? what a pathetic fake fraud.

raise your hand if youre stupid enough to buy this wilder fury fake bs rubbish.

wilder and fury intend on ducking Joshua forever, so arum and haymon can control the american boxing market with at least ten more rigged wilder fury skits.

Leave a comment:

• STREET CLEANER
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Go watch his most recent training videos. You may be surprised.
    I lot of guys look like beast when they are training. Timing and distance against the fighter is a different story. I just hope it is a competitive fight.

Leave a comment:

• TheCell8
    replied
    Good luck to Wilder, but holy smokes is this cringe

Leave a comment:

• FinlandsFinest
    replied
    Originally posted by Fighter78 View Post
    I'm not much of a wilder fan at all but I think his chances of beating fury by knockout are extremely high this go round.....fury is not this otherworldly boxer folks wanna make him out to be.
    Fury is definately overrated as a boxer. He was dropped by Bummingham.

Leave a comment:

• Earl-Hickey
    replied
    Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
    Hes a ****ing tard but I cant shake the feeling hes gonna win this fight. Everything we thought we knew will come crashing down and the HW division will be turned on its head again.

I just hope if he DOES win we turn the clock back to like 2018, pretend the last few years never happened, and make AJ/Wilder.
    I've got that weird feeling as well

Leave a comment:

• archiemoore1
    replied
    Wilder is just learning a bit of boxing and don't know how to act.

Leave a comment:

• KingGilgamesh
    replied
    Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

You are so painfully deluded. Wilder isn't a man, he's a coward. The worst boxing has ever had. He's weak, as are you.

And your abilities to convince us you're British are about as good as your intellect. Zero.
    Exactly my point.

This is the kind of weasel who honestly doesn't get someone like Wilder or his mentality. The typical hearniac tosser who fellates a guy who doesn't know when to stop lying.

Leave a comment:

• Sid-Knee
    replied
    Originally posted by FannonOG View Post
    I love the fire King Wilder is bringing.
    He isn't doing anything new. It's the same fire that saw him get a beating from Fury twice. The same fire that saw him run from AJ and Whyte. The same fire that would be crushed by the fire from a candle stick.

Dude is a fool of the highest order. But you seem to have found a home being a fan of his.

Leave a comment:

• Sid-Knee
    replied
    Originally posted by revelated View Post

He got wrecked the second time because he fought cautious.

Wilder and Crawford are the only two fighters that have to be pissed off to be effective.
    Wilder was cautious because he's mentally weak. He is pathologically deluded.

The clown thinks he's the best of this era and the number 1 in the division who has been denied the right to show the world his greatness. Yet he claims he has nothing to lose. He refused to fight AJ unless he got 50/50 split on the money. But also said in the same interview that it's not about money and went on like he was a true warrior while others only cared about the money they're getting. So yet again more contradictions from someone who has a pathological problem in this area too.

I truly hope to see his health taken. Not that he has much. But i want to see serious damage done to this freak. Justice needs to be finally dished out properly.

Leave a comment:

• Sid-Knee
    replied
    Originally posted by KingGilgamesh View Post

Nope, this is what I really, really like about Wilder. Something that is sorely missing in many men today. He's a legit brave mother****er with a ton of heart. Anyone else would put on some fake humble act after getting embarrassed by a fighter but he comes back strong, straight into wanting to avenge his loss. And this is the third time I've seen him do this. He wanted Fury immediately after the first draw and wanted to beat Ortiz emphatically after the first win. Its better we have people who stand on their convictions or who can take the hit to their ego. There is a ****ing high chance Wilder gets blasted out again in this fight and it doesn't seem like its really deterred him.
    You are so painfully deluded. Wilder isn't a man, he's a coward. The worst boxing has ever had. He's weak, as are you.

And your abilities to convince us you're British are about as good as your intellect. Zero.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X