Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Promises Bloodshed: If Your Stomach Can't Digest What Your Eyes See, Don't Watch My Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YoungManRumble
    replied
    Originally posted by Fake Shoulder Excuse View Post
    Wilder spends 90% of his days in a dark room with Tupac blaring out of his speakers, rolling his eyes into his head, pacing back and forth, swingingwild overhand rights into the air, thinking up menacing quotes and whispering violent threats to himself, whilst simultaneously urinating on multiple portrait photos of Mark Breland, completely naked, in a pair of Reyes boxing gloves.
    Nice try hard alt but you're not very funny sir.

Leave a comment:

• zod66
    replied
    There's only one Tyson Fury!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Fake Shoulder Excuse
    replied
    Wilder spends 90% of his days in a dark room with Tupac blaring out of his speakers, rolling his eyes into his head, pacing back and forth, swingingwild overhand rights into the air, thinking up menacing quotes and whispering violent threats to himself, whilst simultaneously urinating on multiple portrait photos of Mark Breland, completely naked, in a pair of Reyes boxing gloves.

Leave a comment:

• SUBZER0ED
    replied
    "My mind is very violent. I cannot wait. When you contemplating and premeditating about harming a man and when you see that person, what you’ve been thinking and what you’ve been feeling will come out. The only thing about it is that I have to wait until I get in the ring, I can’t do it on the outside, it would be defeating the purpose.”
    And, your ignorant ass would go to jail!

Leave a comment:

• Iron Fister
    replied
    Team USA all day everyday but Wilder's words are pure filth.

He should've gotten his brain examined and weighed at his last autopsy.

Leave a comment:

• JuniorTorres720
    replied
    Originally posted by Alabama Man View Post

Yeah i agree, its the hurt business. Problem with wilder his last fight was he didnt bring that much hurting, he did bring a-whole-lotta whining. You talk about people's feelings , wilder got a couple of em regarding the last fight, go google them you'll have a laugh!
    Hey, you're right about that lol. The way I see, I feel like Wilder's trying to hype himself up so that's why I really don't have a problem with it.

Leave a comment:

• billeau2
    replied
    Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
    I wouldn’t mind Wilders muderous jibber jabber if he didn’t try to talk like some sooth sayer or a poet cuz he comes across like like he belongs in the special olympics.

and it’s hard to take seriously when he’s talking about a man who he fought last fight and that guy easily beat him up so bad it sent him back to child hood where he cried, had a 12 month tantrum and made up lies and excuses, every one more stupid than the last rather than accept defeat like a gracious warrior.
    Stop it!

Leave a comment:

• billeau2
    replied
    Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
    Hes a ****ing tard but I cant shake the feeling hes gonna win this fight. Everything we thought we knew will come crashing down and the HW division will be turned on its head again.

I just hope if he DOES win we turn the clock back to like 2018, pretend the last few years never happened, and make AJ/Wilder.
    Ahh those feelings! They make life worth living... Wilder is game and if Fury does not take the fight seriously he is in danger...BUT statisticaly, Wilder is in a very inferior position here, and chances are Fury will easily win this fight because usually the boxer figures the puncher out, the puncher has to make it happen specifically with a big punch, etc.

I also feel the temptation to believe Wilder will like Prometheus did when he gave us fire, defy the math Gods and their absolute banality of probability. Good for Wilder! I say speak of dismantling the Gypsy in the most unsettling ways, and let the Gypsy King do like wise... Get in their have at it and walk away friends whoever wins.

Leave a comment:

• hugh grant
    replied
    Boxers got no shame. But this proves to me boxers are just entertainers trying to sell fight at the end of the day.
    Of course wilder was embarrassed a little he didnt back up talk. But more dissapointed than anything.
    If we thought wilder would be shrinking violet we were naive

Leave a comment:

• Smash
    replied
    sounds like an x-rated bambi the return

Leave a comment:

Working...
X