Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Tried To Avoid Me Like a Coward - There's Nowhere To Run, Nowhere To Hide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
    He most definitely tried to hide. Saying he’d never ever fight Wilder again after fighting him in that 2nd fight; while knowing all the time that Wilder exercised his right to get at him again.

Fury cheated when he didn’t have to. His boxing skilz were more than enough to give Wilder a helluva time - both times. But he chose to hide under the banner of KRONK improvement while employing his deception.

Now Fury’s in a position where his flop glove, rabbit punching Orca Lean won’t be allowed. Only his fan-girl groupies might spark two kilowatts of energy that’ll motivate him in his decent feinting abilities.

Hey, this is Fury’s career choice, he chose to settle differences by hitting people upside the head in the name of “sport.” ....Too bad his greedy violent streak made him resort to satisfying his sport of choice in the realm of cheating - while lying under the “feel sorry for me” banner of “mental illness.”
    Excellent Post! You are a man of great honor and integrity!

Comment

• "I’m the hardest puncher in heavyweight history" Liston, Shavers, many other HW legends would have something to say about that. Easily. This cat just can't stop landing in clown mode every time a scribe shows up. Surprised he didn't throw a 'most definitely' or two in there. Geez... an embarrassment to his own self. That hasta be some kinda record.
      Sid-Knee Sid-Knee likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by lion33lit
        He most definitely tried to hide. Saying he’d never ever fight Wilder again after fighting him in that 2nd fight; while knowing all the time that Wilder exercised his right to get at him again.

Fury cheated when he didn’t have to. His boxing skilz were more than enough to give Wilder a helluva time - both times. But he chose to hide under the banner of KRONK improvement while employing his deception.

Now Fury’s in a position where his flop glove, rabbit punching Orca Lean won’t be allowed. Only his fan-girl groupies might spark two kilowatts of energy that’ll motivate him in his decent feinting abilities.

Hey, this is Fury’s career choice, he chose to settle differences by hitting people upside the head in the name of “sport.” ....Too bad his greedy violent streak made him resort to satisfying his sport of choice in the realm of cheating - while lying under the “feel sorry for me” banner of “mental illness.”

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        Excellent Post! You are a man of great honor and integrity!
        LOL at you two. (face palm)

Comment

• Glad his ability to speak has finally returned seems he is recovering from his injuries from the Fury fight
          FlyingFJ FlyingFJ likes this.

Comment

• Hes like the knight in Monty Python still talking **** with no arms or legs.
            Jack_sh*t Jack_sh*t likes this.

Comment

• Now that yes man Malik Scott is in charge of Deontay's corner, there's a very good chance that Fury will end his life.

RIP Wilder

Comment

• Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
                Hes like the knight in Monty Python still talking **** with no arms or legs.
                "It's just a flesh wound, I've had worse."
                Monty Fisto Monty Fisto likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Very well said my friend! Those who do that are not real boxing fans they are vile racists.
                  You're the only one bringing up race in this entire thread. Grow up you mental-midget.

Comment

• Scott's behavior is a bit over the top to be honest, you can see the way? Wilder examines everything Scott is saying, approving it 'I don't like to see that kind of dynamic in a training camp'.

'Fact of the matter is both Tyson Fury & Deontay Wilder, are in some ways surrounded by yes men'.

I see the dynamic improving between Sugar Hill Steward and Fury, just in interviews Sugar Hill Stewards seems to have evolved. As a trainer you cannot be intimidate or in awe of the fighters you train 'Big deal, you get this culture a lot in sport these days'.

Note: When David Haye left Adam Booth, although Shane Mcguigan was a good trainer 'Haye in his mind, believed he was the master general'. I will say this? Sometimes fighters reach a level of experience and expertise, that there are just no coaches or trainers out there who can tutor them. When I looked at Fury, I think he believes he has reached that level 'Wilder probably thinks this also, but Fury is actually closer to this status'.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 06-01-2021, 05:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                      Fury knocked Wilder out.

I just want to make sure we all remember that.
                      He didn't knock him out. He knocked him down.

Its BS that Fury gets a TKO for a towel being thrown in - although he fully deserved the win.
                      champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X