Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Tried To Avoid Me Like a Coward - There's Nowhere To Run, Nowhere To Hide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brown_knight06
    replied
    The arrogance and delusion is beyond compare. What a cave troll he is.

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by fernandtg View Post

I got $500 on that not happening. Put your money where your mouth is.
    Let's get it on!

Leave a comment:

• fernandtg
    replied
    Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Ok, just wait until the 24th of July Pal and save all of that energy when Wilder regains his title by way knockout in less than three rounds by becoming boxing's two-time heavyweight champion of the world
    I got $500 on that not happening. Put your money where your mouth is.

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied

Factual proof as in... FB posts and user-made youtube videos. Alrighty buddy.

Focusing on a single sentence, avoiding the whole argument and still struggling to answer anything other than an ad hominem is obliteration? That beat down was so bad, even his fans were left brain dead. "B-bu-but he cheated doe, I read it on Facebook!"
    Ok, just wait until the 24th of July Pal and save all of that energy when Wilder regains his title by way knockout in less than three rounds by becoming boxing's two-time heavyweight champion of the world

Leave a comment:

• fernandtg
    replied

Well I am very happy to know that pal! Thanks, because it's always a privilege to use fact, proof, truth and history to obliterate weak arguments such as yours and others.
    Factual proof as in... FB posts and user-made youtube videos. Alrighty buddy.

Focusing on a single sentence, avoiding the whole argument and still struggling to answer anything other than an ad hominem is obliteration? That beat down was so bad, even his fans were left brain dead. "B-bu-but he cheated doe, I read it on Facebook!"

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied

You don't give a fawck about what I have to say, yet you can't stop yourself from replying? That make as much sense as the content of your posts.

Post #1: NSAC didn't do their job and screwed Wilder by letting Fury cheat!
    Post #2: NSAC does their job, won't let Fury cheat!

That's literally how delusional you're being lmao.

Like I said, no fawcks given about who wins or loses. What will you do if Wilder gets his shiet pushed in again by fatso? Will you disappear from the forum, make new excuses or recycle old ones? Whether you fabricate new excuses or keep using the same ones, please don't leave. I may post scarcely, but it's people like you who keep me coming back. :lol1:
    Well I am very happy to know that pal! Thanks, because it's always a privilege to use fact, proof, truth and history to obliterate weak arguments such as yours and others.

Leave a comment:

• fernandtg
    replied

You see. I couldn't give a good Goddamned fuck what you have to say because I know on the night of July 24th that I will be vindicated. Wilder will regain his title by becoming a two-time WBC heavyweight champion of the world by defeating Tyson Fury by way of knock out in less than three rounds.

So take that to the bank! Fury got away with it the last time but he won't this time because he is going to be under a microscope for the entire build up to the fight. Team Wilder and the State of Nevada would be examining him very closely this time around.
    You don't give a fawck about what I have to say, yet you can't stop yourself from replying? That make as much sense as the content of your posts.

Post #1: NSAC didn't do their job and screwed Wilder by letting Fury cheat!
    Post #2: NSAC does their job, won't let Fury cheat!

That's literally how delusional you're being lmao.

Like I said, no fawcks given about who wins or loses. What will you do if Wilder gets his shiet pushed in again by fatso? Will you disappear from the forum, make new excuses or recycle old ones? Whether you fabricate new excuses or keep using the same ones, please don't leave. I may post scarcely, but it's people like you who keep me coming back.

Leave a comment:

• BigDramaShow
    replied

You see. I couldn't give a good Goddamned fuck what you have to say because I know on the night of July 24th that I will be vindicated. Wilder will regain his title by becoming a two-time WBC heavyweight champion of the world by defeating Tyson Fury by way of knock out in less than three rounds.

So take that to the bank! Fury got away with it the last time but he won't this time because he is going to be under a microscope for the entire build up to the fight. Team Wilder and the State of Nevada would be examining him very closely this time around.
    I agree, and Fury can fight at a fat 300lbs, Wilder is going to destroy him.

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied

List of fails so far:
    - ref: failed to see loaded wraps, tampered gloves, fouls
    - corner: failed to see loaded wraps, tampered gloves, threw the towel
    - NSAC: failed to see loaded wraps, tampered gloves, overturn results
    - power ranger suit: failed to transform into Megazord, save Wilder and punish Fury

Everyone failed except the guy who got beat down. That's probably why the NSAC isn't bothering with Wilder's (and his fans) conspiracy theories.

Leave a comment:

• fernandtg
    replied
    I will tell you why I am butthurt because Fury didn't play by the rules. He cheated and the state of Nevada knows it and failed Deontay Wilder in that regard. Why don't the state of Nevada open up a case into this matter for a fact finding mission by reviewing all of the visual empirical evidence? However, they won't because they are afraid of the findings. They know they dropped the ball in this case and the truth frightens them.
    List of fails so far:
    - ref: failed to see loaded wraps, tampered gloves, fouls
    - corner: failed to see loaded wraps, tampered gloves, threw the towel
    - NSAC: failed to see loaded wraps, tampered gloves, overturn results
    - power ranger suit: failed to transform into Megazord, save Wilder and punish Fury

Everyone failed except the guy who got beat down. That's probably why the NSAC isn't bothering with Wilder's (and his fans) conspiracy theories.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X