Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Tried To Avoid Me Like a Coward - There's Nowhere To Run, Nowhere To Hide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by fernandtg View Post

    You don't give a fawck about what I have to say, yet you can't stop yourself from replying? That make as much sense as the content of your posts.

    Post #1: NSAC didn't do their job and screwed Wilder by letting Fury cheat!
    Post #2: NSAC does their job, won't let Fury cheat!

    That's literally how delusional you're being lmao.

    Like I said, no fawcks given about who wins or loses. What will you do if Wilder gets his shiet pushed in again by fatso? Will you disappear from the forum, make new excuses or recycle old ones? Whether you fabricate new excuses or keep using the same ones, please don't leave. I may post scarcely, but it's people like you who keep me coming back. :lol1:
    Well I am very happy to know that pal! Thanks, because it's always a privilege to use fact, proof, truth and history to obliterate weak arguments such as yours and others.
    fernandtg likes this.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

      Well I am very happy to know that pal! Thanks, because it's always a privilege to use fact, proof, truth and history to obliterate weak arguments such as yours and others.
      Factual proof as in... FB posts and user-made youtube videos. Alrighty buddy.

      Focusing on a single sentence, avoiding the whole argument and still struggling to answer anything other than an ad hominem is obliteration? That beat down was so bad, even his fans were left brain dead. "B-bu-but he cheated doe, I read it on Facebook!"

      Comment


      • Originally posted by fernandtg View Post

        Factual proof as in... FB posts and user-made youtube videos. Alrighty buddy.

        Focusing on a single sentence, avoiding the whole argument and still struggling to answer anything other than an ad hominem is obliteration? That beat down was so bad, even his fans were left brain dead. "B-bu-but he cheated doe, I read it on Facebook!"
        Ok, just wait until the 24th of July Pal and save all of that energy when Wilder regains his title by way knockout in less than three rounds by becoming boxing's two-time heavyweight champion of the world

        Comment


        • Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          Ok, just wait until the 24th of July Pal and save all of that energy when Wilder regains his title by way knockout in less than three rounds by becoming boxing's two-time heavyweight champion of the world
          I got $500 on that not happening. Put your money where your mouth is.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by fernandtg View Post

            I got $500 on that not happening. Put your money where your mouth is.
            Let's get it on!
            fernandtg likes this.

            Comment


            • The arrogance and delusion is beyond compare. What a cave troll he is.

              Comment

              Working...
              X
              TOP