Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Tried To Avoid Me Like a Coward - There's Nowhere To Run, Nowhere To Hide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Let's just hope and pray that Fury's clean this time and they are both fighting on a very fair and even playing field.
    You post like the Trump of the comments section
    All accusations Absolutely No evidence!!!!
    Lololololol

Comment

Originally posted by fernandtg View Post

Care to cite any evidence of this? I need a laugh.
      Champion4ever is the Donald Trump of boxing comments
      No evidence No Facts Just post Bs on every Fury Wilder articles

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

Still running with those lies I see. That's all you losers have are unproven BS. Can't wait to see you cry over Fury destroying your boy. Idk what it is but Wilder and his fanboys are the most delusional people, Fury isn't running from the guy he destroyed with ease fair and square. Fragile minds.
        Oh, it's you again. I thought I had shut you down with my deductive and inductive reasoning.
        Last edited by champion4ever; 06-01-2021, 02:37 AM.
        greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post

I'm interested in what angle you'd have to hit in order to get your glove inside the opponents ear.

Maybe when they release details of the autopsy it will shine some light on it.
          Biopsy my friend biopsy!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Anyone wishing Wilder permanent damage......that is some fuked up in the head sht!
            Very well said my friend! Those who do that are not real boxing fans they are vile racists.

Comment

None of this matters. The fight won't happen.

We're about to see Fres Oquendo levels of injuries, excuses and court cases.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFistz View Post
                Lol TOLD U SO. WILDER'S SLEEPING FURY IN 6
                Put a $100 on that Prediction
                Yea right....

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  Mr. Dynamite, Mr. excitement! With brotha Malik Scott, Jay Deas and the BombSquad coming for the payback! Gypsy-Fraud, you tried to dip and skip town, but Deontay has caught up to you and cornered you, now get ready for that ass whooping!
                  Aww, you're back after talking out of your ass once again.
                  TTT Undisputed despite the crooked score cards.
                  Now since your BF the Bronze Bum has spoken you jump like a little girl. Malik the dive bum Scott is just another yes man cheerleader who will also be throwing in the towel.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    I give Sid-Knee a pass for saying stuff like this because he's my boy even though he doesn't know it. I like Sid. He has a good heart. However, as far as you are concerned; This is just as disgusting and racist as it can get. Wishing death on a black man. You are low class man low class. I once had a modicum of respect for you before but not anymore.
                    Tell that to your favorite boxer
                    Wilder has also wished death on another boxer
                    He wants a body on his box record ​​
                    "Ya musta forgot"

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
                      None of this matters. The fight won't happen.

We're about to see Fres Oquendo levels of injuries, excuses and court cases.
                      Completely agree, from the moment it was announced I said wait and see what strange and crazy reason comes up to stop it, Fury doesn’t want it, it’s a lack of motivation thing and I don’t blame him really, nothing it for him but a pay day and it’s less than the one he was intending.

Comment

Working...
                      X