Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Three or Four Big Offers on The Table For Joshua Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Three or Four Big Offers on The Table For Joshua Fight

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury has confirmed there are 'three or four big offers' on the table for a potential unification with IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO champion Anthony Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is this actually something positive coming out fury’s mouth about the fight??

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
      Is this actually something positive coming out fury’s mouth about the fight??
      I know! So far Hearn has been positive but Fury's made it seem like not much has progressed in the last year. This is a good indicator that the fight is close to being made.

Comment

Well, Eddy has worked his butt off and pulled out several venue options for Fury to choose while Warren and old Arum look on gleefully without lifting a finger.

Nice job Eddy, to all the LDBC-Wilder fan girls, whose d beech now? Your boy Wilder is a straight up duck...AJ has always stepped up and never had a tune up match! Fact!!!
        Zoffeler, Boxingmean and Boxviewer like this.

Comment

I believe it when I see the offers myself.
          !-1 likes this.

Comment

This article looks like a press release from Frank Warren. Eddie and AJ have been the only one who wants the fight.

Comment

OK , ...You can never believe Hearn and I was beginning to think he was lying again....maybe not.
              !-1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                OK , ...You can never believe Hearn and I was beginning to think he was lying again....maybe not.
                And still Eddie Hearn is a billion time more credible than the pathological liar Tyson Fury.
                Zoffeler likes this.

Comment

"Three or four big offers" from 6 different locations?

Maybe not all offers are "big" to him?
                  Which offers he doesn't consider "big"? Maybe offers for the Summer fight?

Comment

If not for Eddie Hearn all we would have been diciscussing in boxing in recent years would been A-side B-side, my street your street, who is calling out who, 60/40 70/30/ 80/20 purse sharing etc without action in the ring. Eddie is a blessing to the sport. He is by far the best promoter ever, for his boxers and the real boxing fans. He makes fights happen. So I don't understand where the hatred comes from by some American fans.

Comment

Working...
                    X