Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Three or Four Big Offers on The Table For Joshua Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deus View Post
    Why exactly would this be a lie? Especially considering that Fury has been continually downbeat about the prospect of the fight happening until now...
    I think they had a talk with him, that potential backers are going to walk if he continues to discuss his "Deadlines"

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post

Not to me directly, when I see the people making the offers confirm them as fact
      That’s the funny thing it’s Hearn who’s making the offers and giving updates not Fury or his connections yet you have morons that claim Furys word is more reliable then his ?

These jokers have been proven wrong, Fury literally did a 360 in days and said the exact opposite he did claiming no offers or deals are being discussed, the lack of intelligence on here is astounding. Ha

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

That’s the funny thing it’s Hearn who’s making the offers and giving updates not Fury or his connections yet you have morons that claim Furys word is more reliable then his ?

These jokers have been proven wrong, Fury literally did a 360 in days and said the exact opposite he did claiming no offers or deals are being discussed, the lack of intelligence on here is astounding. Ha
        He's also been saying, week after week, its done this week, its done next week, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post

He's also been saying, week after week, its done this week, its done next week, etc.
          There’s been a month to get a place so it doesn’t really matter what he says . The Furys weren’t avid about the fight as soon as negotiations started , and neither were some posters stating Wilder is next and Hearn is lying .

Comment

Working...
          X